• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2016 |OT| Where One Gasmask Can Change a Career

Status
Not open for further replies.

Respect

Patriots are on the clock.

KSzz3pm.gif

Eg4zIK.gif

God. And I thought the Hawks made out like bandits getting a 3rd.

KC just got 3 picks for SF to take a guard that wasn't even the highest rated on the board.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Yeah seems like a guy they wanted to pick regardless of the players picked around him, meh

Ted is known as the trader who likes accumulate picks but he didn't take anything with real interest being shown

They should've taken that 9ers trade in a heartbeat

Thanks for another boring draft, no frills Ted. Totally uninspiring pick

Yeah I'm shocked we didn't take that trade down deal if it was even offered to us by San Fran. I would have taken that deal in a heartbeat because there would have been one of the DTs left early on day 2.

I mean, they already picked their 1st round pick tonight, might as well pick their 2nd tonight too.

Niners are all about that efficiency apparently

rando14

YAAAAAAAAY NO NKEMDICHE FOR US!!

BUT Good landing spot for Nkemdiche... Mathieu's got a terrific head on his shoulders, could be a good mentor

Damn I wish Mathieu was on the seahawk ;_; Would be pretty dope

God I hope so.. I am truly okay with that.

You'll take a project guy in the 4th or later to eat some games this year if RGIII goes down, then go into next year with either a resurgent RGIII who saved his career, or suck to the point where you get the pick of the litter in a (IMO) much better class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom