• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2016 |OT| Where One Gasmask Can Change a Career

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

Updated leaderboard after Nkemdiche pick...

1 Tehmicah - 1230
2 UberTag - 1170
3 Electronicoldmen - 1150
4 Bravensfan5227 - 1140
5 Bowser - 1120
6 RBH - 1110
7 Furiousgeorge - 1090
8 Colasante - 1020
9 Hcornerstone - 990
10 Eleuin - 950

I think Tehmicah has this in the bag. The Top 3 all have the Panthers drafting Kevin Dodd.
Bravensfan5227 could leapfrog as he has Cook at the #31 slot if someone trades back in with Seattle.

cdyhybrid

It's time

MAe2lbW.gif

Time to trade back

squicken

So if Jack isn't worth a top 30, why would he be worth a top 50? Are teams this risk averse. Some of these guys aren't even close to this kid in talent, and yet you can fall out of a 4th floor hotel room and be less of a risk.

I'm sitting here and tears are rolling down my cheek laughing at all this, what a bonkers league.

But we don't know. Media speculation on his health could come from the agent trying to create perception he was coveted. If he needs microfracture surgery, he may be a question mark for 2016. And then he has to come back from that procedure, which is tough

LJ11

I'm not watching NFL Network, did Deion interview this kid?

"My man, How did you fall out of the room? Do you regret it?"

But we don't know. Media speculation on his health could come from the agent trying to create perception he was coveted. If he needs microfracture surgery, he may be a question mark for 2016. And then he has to come back from that procedure, which is tough

Yeah, I know, he's a risk and it's clear that teams don't want to touch him. Shame. You need starters on day 1, so it makes teams would hold off. Yet some of these selections make you scratch your head, no locks.

Hmm pick 32 could be interesting.
Cook, Hunter Henry, Mike Thomas, Jack (forgot he was available), good amount of defensive players.

I'm sure we'll get calls and could still land our guy, would have to be a good deal though ☎️☎️☎️
*Insert Paper putting Kave's head in at the bottom.*
We don't deserve you.

So if Jack isn't worth a top 30, why would he be worth a top 50? Are teams this risk averse. Some of these guys aren't even close to this kid in talent, and yet you can fall out of a 4th floor hotel room and be less of a risk.

I'm sitting here and tears are rolling down my cheek laughing at all this, what a bonkers league.

Yeah, it's fucked. I was hoping that the Rams would spend a late round pick on La'el Collins last year and couldn't believe he kept dropping. The O-line was dog shit and there's no way that he would have gone to St. Louis if he ended up as an UDFA, no good reason to not use a pick on him but as you said, the league is insane.

effzee

Which is why he makes sense for the Eagles. They are punting this season away anoway and he can learn under Schwartz

Yeah, it's fucked. I was hoping that the Rams would spend a late round pick on La'el Collins last year and couldn't believe he kept dropping. The O-line was dog shit and there's no way that he would have gone to St. Louis if he ended up as an UDFA, no good reason to not use a pick on him but as you said, the league is insane.

And then Collins had his story prove to be fucking nothing, and proceeded to be a monster from day 1.

effzee

The draft is such a crap shoot I don't get why they are so risk averse.

Take risks and gamble big. Use the FA to go for sure established players.

_woLf

seahawks war room looks happy. JS just got back and people are clapping. They didn't do that during the last trade so maybe no trade?

UberTag

I'm thinking the Seahawks draft Ifedi.
That's who I had them signing before they traded down.
Shame that they did... I'd have probably won the draft pool had they not. But fleecing the Broncos was worthwhile for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom