• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2016 |OT| Where One Gasmask Can Change a Career

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChLe39MWgAAQ1qv.jpg:large

lmao

Browns disrespect
dzUtZKQ.jpg

*Insert Paper putting Kave's head in at the bottom.*

You'll take a project guy in the 4th or later to eat some games this year if RGIII goes down, then go into next year with either a resurgent RGIII who saved his career, or suck to the point where you get the pick of the litter in a (IMO) much better class.

I think that is the plan.. but It is the Browns.. I can't ever truly believe in them.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
You angry 9er fans should have seen how much shit Kelly got for having two terrible guards in Philly. Then you'd understand.

I won't post the highlight list until the end of the draft. It's the second post in the offseason thread if you want to see it.

LJ11

So if Jack isn't worth a top 30, why would he be worth a top 50? Are teams this risk averse. Some of these guys aren't even close to this kid in talent, and yet you can fall out of a 4th floor hotel room and be less of a risk.

I'm sitting here and tears are rolling down my cheek laughing at all this, what a bonkers league.

So if Jack isn't worth a top 30, why would he be worth a top 50? Are teams this risk averse. Some of these guys aren't even close to this kid in talent, and yet you can fall out of a 4th floor hotel room and be less of a risk.

I'm sitting here and tears are rolling down my cheek laughing at all this, what a bonkers league.

If he really falls to us in the second round I don't know what I'd do.

effzee

I'm dying thinking the same.

I need the Eagles to move up somehow someway and take Jack.

If not then Jaylon Smith in the 3rd.

Cmon Howie!

Drakeon

Yeah in the garbage rounds late to fill out the roster.

Losing your 2nd and 4th are the big things here.

6th round picks are roster filler who you hope you find one or two guys that can actually play.

We didn't lose a 2nd rounder, we moved up and got who we wanted in the 1st, we didn't give up 2 second rounders, we swapped our 2nd for KC's 1st. We did lose a 4th and a 6th, but it's hardly the back breaking move you're making it out to be.

Eagles could have had Tunsil :(

I said I would be so uipset if Tunsil fell to 8. That fucking moron Howie was so desperate to show up chip that he totally outsmarted himself. Draft Tunsil, use the other picks to fill holes, Eagles could have won the division with Bradford. Now instead we will suck and have to wait a few years and hope the QB turns out. By the time he is good they will have a bunch of new holes to fill. Man this draft fucking sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom