• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2016 |OT| Where One Gasmask Can Change a Career

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have thought all along he would go higher than most mocks had him. But he has now crept him to a lot of 2nd round projections so it's about that time. He and Shepard are the guys to get
Honestly I'm still gonna be surprised if he goes in the 2nd, idk unless it's the end of the 2nd

Wes

venison crêpe
@JManziel2
You guys act like what I'm doing is something new. I've been the same person, doing the same things since it all started.

Wes

venison crêpe
Manziel Meltdown Incoming. He needs help.

@JManziel2
@WillBurge should have just said it to my face instead of sitting across from us tweeting away. Pussy

Godslay

Banned
I have thought all along he would go higher than most mocks had him. But he has now crept him to a lot of 2nd round projections so it's about that time. He and Shepard are the guys to get

Tbh, this is one of the first drafts where I'm good with whatever move they make. There isn't anybody I view as a land mine to avoid. I want DL, but I have a feeling we will see an offensive slanted draft.

apmm8Wr.png

Haha of course Will Burge would fight him.

smh
Lol my thoughts exactly, kinda wanna see it....
I bet Cleveland writes their picks on the card in crayon.
Harvard men use gel pens sloot.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Great pick by Cleveland was hoping Ogbah would fall to Detroit.

I wonder if he's the pass rusher Jerry Jones was trying to trade up for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom