• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2016 |OT| Where One Gasmask Can Change a Career

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Mike Bennett Verified account
‏@mike96bennett

HAHAHAHAHA jacksonville flew me to London to announce the 146 pick. They just traded it away. Thanks for the flight! Lol

BumRush

Look up Bortles numbers last year as a sophomore with a shit running game which they improved with Ingram. A better running game and another year of growth with his wideouts and a defense that should be drastically better, yep 13 is possible.

He was sacked the most times in a two year span in NFL history, they allowed the second highest amount of points and they can't run the ball at all. That's definitely not a recipe for 13 wins.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Schefter reported today that Dr James Andrews informed Jacks that he doesn't need it at the moment.

Yeah I saw that but he's still a ticking time bomb. Let's see what a season in the NFL does to his knees...

He'll only have 4 years.

But that's all they need out of him.

Yeah, three years down the line. He'll be fine for this season and the next few. And that's all Jacksonville cares about right now.

I guess I'm having a hard time believing that Jacksonville is three years away from a Super Bowl. Things change quickly but I'm not very confident.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Yeah I saw that but he's still a ticking time bomb. Let's see what a season in the NFL does to his knees...

I guess I'm having a hard time believing that Jacksonville is three years away from a Super Bowl. Things change quickly but I'm not very confident.

You think Bradley drafted Jack to help him win a Super Bowl?

A playoff win to the Jags is equal to a Super Bowl appearance for the Packers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom