• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2016 |OT| Where One Gasmask Can Change a Career

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Poor LJ. :(

Ragland is expected to be a good 2 down Linebacker against the run. His pass coverage in College caused him to drop this far.

Still excited to see him added to the Rex Ryan, Bills defense.

Haha he probably still could.

Yeah I saw that blurb about his pass defense and I was wondering why Packer fans wanted him so badly. I mean, Ragland was basically a consensus pick among fans. The last thing we need is another linebacker getting lost or beat in coverage.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Agree with Mayock, Ragland has got to control his weight. When his weight was up it all went to his thighs and ass and he was fucking slow

Eddie Lacy can invite his former Alabama teammate to his P90x Green Bay weight loss program.

Issues like this can easily be fixed with diet and workout regiment though.

Man, I'd be okay with the Colts taking Derrick Henry unless we have other pressing needs.

Because it worked out so well the last time we had a Bama running back...

edit: Actually I'll take one of these guys

Andrew Billings, A'Shawn Robinson, Jarrun Reed

Doorman

Whenever they have these old players come out to announce picks, I always feel like it's weird and awkward to have undrafted players generating hype to announce draft picks. Isn't that somewhat downplaying the draft's importance?

Man, I'd be okay with the Colts taking Derrick Henry unless we have other pressing needs.

Because it worked out so well the last time we had a Bama running back...

edit: Actually I'll take one of these guys

Andrew Billings, A'Shawn Robinson, Jarrun Reed

I'd rather have some of the defensive talent, like Billings. Although Henry + Kelly would be a nice combo.

Gigglepoo

Will Brinson ‏@WillBrinson
Everyone in NFC East is getting much better in this draft. Except Eagles who have QB they don’t want to play next year + no 2017 1st rounder

Everyone but the Patriots has gotten better. It's the draft. Teams improve.

Ian Rapoport
Ian Rapoport – Verified account ‏@RapSheet

The #Browns turn down trade offers and make the pick at No. 32: It's #OklahomaSt DE Emmanuel Ogbah. That was Dallas' guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom