• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2016 |OT| Where One Gasmask Can Change a Career

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Sterling Shepard looks like Golden Tate in terms of size, catching ability and how hard he runs after he catches the ball.

squicken

That's a great pick. Nothing to yell FUCK about lol. It can't just be the Odell show lol and you can't sit and depend on Cruz. I'm very pleased.

He is awesome. He so reminds me of Steve Smith (BAL), but obviously that is not realistic. But that is who I always thought of watching him. Just a tough dude who doesn't dog it with technical and ball skills

Striker

That's a great pick. Nothing to yell FUCK about lol. It can't just be the Odell show lol and you can't sit and depend on Cruz. I'm very pleased.
Definitely. I love it. Needed another threat and Harris can work out the outside more. Henry the TE would have sufficed too.

Now find DE or RT in the third.

squicken

I think the Eagles defense is going to be in 2015 Saints/Bucs territory.

Will Brinson ‏@WillBrinson
Everyone in NFC East is getting much better in this draft. Except Eagles who have QB they don’t want to play next year + no 2017 1st rounder

Man if Shepard comes on, it's gonna suck for Vic. He's gonna play next to his replacement next season for all intents and purposes...

If Cruz is his old self, fucking WR riches for the Giants.

Agree with Mayock, Ragland has got to control his weight. When his weight was up it all went to his thighs and ass and he was fucking slow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom