• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2016 |OT| Where One Gasmask Can Change a Career

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Ziggy Ansah, A'Shawn Robinson, Haloti Ngata, Devin Taylor our solid LB corp....good luck running on this Teryl Austin Detroit defense.

Love the pick. Day 1 starter rotating snaps with Haloti Ngata and Tyrunn Walker.

Doorman

Robinson for the Lions, eh? I'll live with that. Our starting positions there are technically filled but we don't have much there for future-proofing, letting him have a year in the rotation to develop behind Ngata and Walker will give him a nice curve to work with.

Slightly disappointed that the Lions continue to not put much investment into the linebacking corps, but we have so many needs anyway that it was a given something would get passed over.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Ziggy Ansah, A'Shawn Robinson, Haloti Ngata, Devin Taylor our solid LB corp....good luck running on this Teryl Austin Detroit defense.

Love the pick. Day 1 starter rotating snaps with Haloti Ngata and Tyrunn Walker.

Packer fans continue to sleep soundly!

neurosyphilis

Definitely not an STD, as I'm a pure.
He was sacked the most times in a two year span in NFL history, they allowed the second highest amount of points and they can't run the ball at all. That's definitely not a recipe for 13 wins.

LOL at you thinking you need a run game to win. It's all about the pass and Defense. And we know the Jags can throw the ball, two of the best young receivers in the NFL and one of the best young QB's. Who was only behind Tom Brady in TD passes. Defense is our problem.

BumRush

LOL at you thinking you need a run game to win. It's all about the pass and Defense. And we know the Jags can throw the ball, two of the best young receivers in the NFL and one of the best young QB's. Who was only behind Tom Brady in TD passes. Defense is our problem.

Lol what?

You run the ball well you keep your defense off the field.

You went 5-11 last year. Expecting 13 wins (not saying you) is ludicrous.

I wouldn't call our LB corp solid but I agree: our run defense just got a lot better. Hopefully Walker comes back healthy, I liked what I saw from him last year. Ngata isn't that good anymore but he's a body and takes up space. I thought once he played himself into shape he looked solid last year.

This isn't the deepest DE draft, especially now...but I still hope we find one before the end of the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom