• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2016 |OT| Where One Gasmask Can Change a Career

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick Martin is a GREAT pick.

Dude is a fucking mauler.

Also.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL JETS

Lolololol fox
MM25DEp.png

Carroo, Boyd, there's some more. I obviously like Miller but he's still a project, and not as high on him as you are right now it seems. Think I would just like someone else to compliment Colman right now. But if we pick him I'm all in!

Basketball game? Wait the raptors still playing?
I forgot Carroo has fallen that far.. I doubt we pick him for his off the field shit.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Carroo, Boyd, there's some more. I obviously like Miller but he's still a project, and not as high on him as you are right now it seems. Think I would just like someone else to compliment Colman right now. But if we pick him I'm all in!

Basketball game? Wait the raptors still playing?

Yup game 6.

I hope Raps exorcise their demons tonight and that we do well next round so I can have the honour of you my boy BG absolutely shitting on me as Cleve gets prosperity.

BumRush

Lol whatever guy. And I didn't know Carolina won a SB.

What is your problem with me? You're literally attacking me for no reason. Chill man.

As I'm sure you know, Carolina was in the super bowl. Running the football is important to winning football games.

squicken

Dolphins took a dude who smokes weed in a gas mask, Bills took a 2 down LB from 1974, and the Jets took their least accurate QB aside from Tebow

Pats have it too easy

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Dolphins took a dude who smokes weed in a gas mask, Bills took a 2 down LB from 1974, and the Jets took their least accurate QB aside from Tebow

Pats have it too easy

Contract the AFC East!

Pats should have been kicked out for being cheaters as it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom