• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2016 |OT| Where One Gasmask Can Change a Career

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmizzal

lulz

Enjoy, Fox

Hack-WR-Screen-Miss.gif

lol Jets just pay Fitzy

chadskin

RapSheet: #Jets plan to sit Christian Hackenberg, let him grow. They've believed in the player for a while. Expect a Ryan Fitzpatrick deal to be 1r

effzee

Jets have Bryce Petty, Geno Smith, and now Hack.

At some point they need to see what they have and play the rookies. Don't bring back Fitz or trade for Bradford.

It's time.

BumRush

RapSheet: #Jets plan to sit Christian Hackenberg, let him grow. They've believed in the player for a while. Expect a Ryan Fitzpatrick deal to be 1r

Have they 100% given up on Bryce Petty even having a shot at being an NFL QB? Last years story was that Petty would need a year just to learn NFL style.

Kal_El

Alexander dropping, please bears get him or even fuller opposite kyle. I like Tracy Porter but with Green bay and Vikings we need coverage guys.

chadskin

Have they 100% given up on Bryce Petty even having a shot at being an NFL QB? Last years story was that Petty would need a year just to learn NFL style.

Petty I think is a two-year project. So if they re-sign Fitz for a year, Petty and Hackenberg can battle the starting job out next year.

Never know, still early but Carr is night and day from his college days in regards to pocket awareness.

Carr's biggest issue wasn't necessarily his awareness (which still isn't great), but his footwork turning to shit when the pocket collapses. He churned his feet too much when his backside pro broke down. But at least he felt when things were about to go bad and didn't completely panic.

Hack runs backwards and doesn't just churn, but flat out goes completely on his toes when the pocket breaks. And doesn't feel the backside go so he just crumbles and takes sack after sack after sack.

Doorman

How the hell is it that I live on a planet where NFL teams think that they have a better chance of being successful with Christian Hackenburg over Connor Cook? Hell I'm a Wolverine alum and this enormous drop for Cook makes no sense to me.

Fox318

He was so fucking unimpressive in person.

What kind of fucking dipshit looks at him and thinks he has talent.

This is a fucking Charley Casserly level dumb shit call.
Fuck that fucking mother shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom