• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2016 |OT| Where One Gasmask Can Change a Career

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
How the hell is it that I live on a planet where NFL teams think that they have a better chance of being successful with Christian Hackenburg over Connor Cook? Hell I'm a Wolverine alum and this enormous drop for Cook makes no sense to me.

Cook is also trash.

Hackenberg reminds me of Bo Wallace, where he seemingly got worse and less hyped the more people saw of him. I expect him to have about the same level of NFL success too. Surprised he went before Cook.

Wonder if Sua Cravens will stick at Safety at the next level.

Fox318

The one fucking guy in the entire draft I didn't want on my team.

Fuck penn state and its pedo culture. Fuckers are like a doublespeak virus that infects the league.

There are guys off the street that looked more impressive

Shit sign uncle Rico. At least he could hit somebody on a bike

Hackenberg reminds me of Bo Wallace, where he seemingly got worse and less hyped the more people saw of him. I expect him to have about the same level of NFL success too. Surprised he went before Cook.

Wonder if Sua Cravens will stick at Safety at the next level.

He'll probably play Joker and split 70/30 FS/LB

13118912_1369466496402005_6042197657239513981_n.jpg

:p

Navy Bean

As a PSU fan, I can honestly say that Hack is one of the most frustrating players to watch I've ever seen. All the raw talent in the world and just zero feel for playing QB. I will say that James Franklin's offense was atrocious and they couldn't block for shit. So there's hope.
Theres no hope

Kal_El

We have Long and like 3 other guards. We signed like 3 of them. Why not Bell? Hopefully he'll tandem with Long for years to come.

Fox318

Watch they talk about the interview being the key thing.

Like they are hiring a fucking hr rep or something

Dude fucking.

Fox318

They are so fucking lucky they did this on a Friday night,

Its a throw it in the trash pick.

Why the fuck would you trade for a high price tackle to draft a 2nd bum of a qb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom