• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2017 (Apr. 27-29) |OT| The Busts of Tomorrow...Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 31s31 seconds ago
More
Here we go: Bears are considering trading back from No. 3, per sources.

giphy.gif

Doran902

I'd be totally fine if the Packers traded out of the 1st for a couple more picks, picked up someone like D'onta Foreman and drafted a ton of defensive depth. Here's hoping.

Also those ladies can sing! Even if the pauses were weird haha.

Everyone wants to trade down

2013 draft confirmed

No it's a good draft as long as you aren't in need of QB. Lots of defensive line and secondary, a crazy deep draft at rb with some good Wideout and Tight End prospects. Just everyone sees more value the deeper you go in the draft. It's a good year if you happen to be one of the playoff teams or bubble playoff squads(Broncos,Titans and Bucs). It's a bad year if you are the Browns,49ers,Bears and Jets. Then again what year isn't for those teams lol.

Mortemis

Banned
Ready for draft night. Not as into this draft class as last year's, all I really know is some names that people think the hawks may get.

Let's see if they stay predictable and trade back. Maybe they surprise and trade up. Lol

MechDX

John McClain‏Verified account @McClain_on_NFL 6m6 minutes ago
More
The more I watch, listen to and read about Deshaun Watson, the more he reminds me of Warren Moon. What a deal if Texans could get him.

d39a26d3.gif~c200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom