• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2017 (Apr. 27-29) |OT| The Busts of Tomorrow...Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just may :)

Browns are split on their picks. Some want Adams, some want Hooker. Don't think they'll trade high enough for Adams which makes me think they'll trade with the Titans (rumor they're moving down) land Hooker will be there. Also split on QB. Some want Trubisky, some don't. I'm in the don't camp. I want Mahomes with Hue.
Don't tease me...

This is arousing

^^^^^^^just spilling all the notes.

Think that's why they liked him. You know know Sashi, hue, and depo be watching them idol shows together.
You couldn't drop me a hint?!

Mindlog

She probably saw the information circulating this morning.
Browns taking Garrett at #1.
Trading up from 12 for a safety.
Trading up from 33 for a QB.
May change if Jimmy H. and company have their way.
Floy.
e5qSZtw.gif

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
A homeless man convinced The Felonious Jimmy Haslem to take Johnny
Sucks At
Football. What unlikely source will he thank for taking Trubisky this time? My guess: he sees some one on Twitter quote "unleash the fury Mitch" from the movie Road Trip.

C-cWoskWAAIbYWB.jpg

GCNemesis

Don't tease me...

This is arousing

Mind you some of this is Twitter spin/rumor, but it isn't a secret the Browns heavily pursued the safety from Arizona hard in FA so safety is a position they're going to address high. Maybe first or second round. The QB stuff has been out there for a while for those like Silver who are connected with Hue. Reading between the lines, Trubisky is not Hue's guy. Plus it doesn't line up with previous QBs he coached. He's the type of coach who wants a QB to develop with a high ceiling. Who that will be, I don't know, but I'm a big fan of Mahomes and Dobbs. Who knows. They may stand pat and pick the best QB and safety. I would like to see Garrett, a CB, a S, and a QB in the first four picks, in whatever order.

Wes

venison crêpe
Just so I know, are people spoilering picks (made when the Draft is live) in this thread?
Don't go all Jason LaConfora on us now. Hate that guy today of all days.

Also, I don't recognise some of these hosts on NFL Network but I feel like I should....

With the 1st overall pick, The Browns Select
QB Mitch
Not today Satan

Mind you some of this is Twitter spin/rumor, but it isn't a secret the Browns heavily pursued the safety from Arizona hard in FA so safety is a position they're going to address high. Maybe first or second round. The QB stuff has been out there for a while for those like Silver who are connected with Hue. Reading between the lines, Trubisky is not Hue's guy. Plus it doesn't line up with previous QBs he coached. He's the type of coach who wants a QB to develop with a high ceiling. Who that will be, I don't know, but I'm a big fan of Mahomes and Dobbs. Who knows. They may stand pat and pick the best QB and safety. I would like to see Garrett, a CB, a S, and a QB in the first four picks, in whatever order.
I like that idea.

You are now Browns-GAF leader

Just so I know, are people spoilering picks (made when the Draft is live) in this thread?
Don't go all Jason LaConfora on us now. Hate that guy today of all days.

Also, I don't recognise some of these hosts on NFL Network but I feel like I should....
Everyone but cashman will spoiler the picks until they are announced on TV.

MechDX

The team making the most noise right now about moving up, maybe even into the Top 10 — The #KCChiefs. Due diligence or…?

Via Rapoport

lol wow . Cant be doing this for these QBs

Jerm411

The team making the most noise right now about moving up, maybe even into the Top 10 — The #KCChiefs. Due diligence or…?

Via Rapoport

lol wow . Cant be doing this for these QBs

Yesssss let's go....go get DeShaun or Mahomes.

It's been far too long....

Walk up songs tonight
Jamal Adams: "Married To The Game", Future
Jonathan Allen: "Tonight", John Legend
Chidobe Awuzie: "1er Gaou", Magic System
Derek Barnett: "Off The Top", Yo Gotti
Garett Bolles: "All Above It", Maino feat. T-Pain
Corey Davis: "High Demand", Future
Leonard Fournette: "The Art of Hustle", Yo Gotti
Adoree Jackson: "Can't Have Everything", Drake
Kevin King: "Crew", Goldlink feat. Brent Faiyz & Shy Grizzly
DeShone Kizer: "DNA", Kendrick Lamar