• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2017 (Apr. 27-29) |OT| The Busts of Tomorrow...Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tall4Life

JUST FUCKING IMAGINE

IF THE 49ERS TROLLED THE BEARS BY TELLING THEM THEY'D DRAFT MITCH SO THEY COULD GET THAT INSANE TRADE

BUT THEY WERE NEVER GOING TO DRAFT HIM ANYWAY

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
BEARS haha BoB

stay shitty

linkboy

So they traded up a lot to move one spot...and did a huge reach to draft Trubisky.

What the fucking hell were they afraid of at 2? Did they really think the 49ers were going to pick him?

I guess (even though SF wasn't).

I'm loving that trade, exactly what the 49ers needed.

JUST FUCKING IMAGINE

IF THE 49ERS TROLLED THE BEARS BY TELLING THEM THEY'D DRAFT MITCH SO THEY COULD GET THAT INSANE TRADE

If they did, I'm going to love Shanahan and Lynch

Meadows

Banned
giphy.gif

Doomsayer

JUST FUCKING IMAGINE

We were never going to take him. The Bears are just really, really dumb.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
JUST FUCKING IMAGINE

They probably told them they had 6 other teams on the line wanting to move up.

JUST FUCKING IMAGINE

I mean, that seems like it's exactly what happened.

E: actually, i take it back, a bidding war is more likely

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Reminder that the Bears have never really developed a rookie quarterback in like 30+ years

Another reminder that the Bears are extremely shitty as a team so it's going to look like the Browns

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I wonder how much that screwed up the Browns plans. Better just to stay at #12 unless they want to get Watson.

This is good news for the Lions. Means there will be a run on QBs now

Oozer3993

Browns take the magnificent Myles Garrett and then the Bears save them from Trubisky. This draft is going perfectly so far. Now Watson or Howard (or one of the safeties) needs to fall to #12. We're #DoinIt Browns-GAF!

Benjamin Allbright @AllbrightNFL

And now you see why the Browns leaked the Trubisky stuff. Trying to get a haul off the Bears

4m
Michael Lombardi @mlombardiNFL
49ers benefitted from all the Browns Trubisky talk. Someone help @robertmays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom