• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2017 (Apr. 27-29) |OT| The Busts of Tomorrow...Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrbob

Yeah but the money they gave Glennon they saved by not paying third and fourth round picks.
Bears have picks to spare but I'm still baffled. Pace put his career on the line with Mitch on this move.

Is John Fox about to get launched? I don't want him training a new qb.

Ron Mexico

Hope the Jags take LF7. Don't want that beast in the NFL South

I reserve the right to be completely wrong, but I think Fournette busts. From the time he was a kid he was just bigger and faster than everyone. Now they're all big and all fast and he's not going to have the huge physical edge.

DeathoftheEndless

Crashing this plane... with no survivors!
As a Bears fan, I'm pretty shocked they went with Mitch. I assume the Niners put them in the bidding war with someone else for the pick.

If Trubisky ends up good though, it'll all be worth it.

Duxxy3

IMG_0322_zpscpehm6rl.jpg

Oh man, that's good.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I mean the 49ers still don't have a QB and the Bears are hoping they have one. They paid a shitload to do it but hey gotta do it. Seems insane to me but FO obviously fell in love with the guy.

Also glad the Jets won't have the chance to take Fournette.

Hindl

LF7 gonna wreck shit. Jags are good for him since they can just remake their offense to fit him and take pressure off Bort

Mrbob

I mean the 49ers still don't have a QB and the Bears are hoping they have one. They paid a shitload to do it but hey gotta do it. Seems insane to me but FO obviously fell in love with the guy.

Also glad the Jets won't have the chance to take Fournette.
Bears have two QBs while the Texans still have zero. Feels good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom