• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2017 (Apr. 27-29) |OT| The Busts of Tomorrow...Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time I ever see one of these Drafts live. Did commissioner Goodell got majorly booed just now when he came out to the podium or did I heard wrong? And if he was.... why? This is an NFL party!

I'm liking how things are going so far. Hopefully a great player can fall to the Colts or, even better, someone gets desperate and we can trade down.

Tall4Life

Just woke up from a 2 hour nap

Bears did WHAT???

Here's a summary for you
C1mGBSvWEAANu9k.jpg

GCNemesis

Assuming McCaffery goes to Carolina and Foster or Allen to Bengals at 9, Browns sitting with presumably one of Hooker, Mahomes or Howard at 12. Don't panic.

LifEndz

First time I ever see one of these Drafts live. Did commissioner Goodell got majorly booed just now when he came out to the podium or did I heard wrong? And if he was.... why? This is an NFL party!

Why did Philly boo the commissioner? Hell, I could've stopped at wondering if you were asking why did Philly boo.

ryan-ts

This draft is a dooozy. Things have really changed since the rookie contracts lowered in cost. Teams aren't afraid to take chances with these cap friendly contracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom