• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2017 (Apr. 27-29) |OT| The Busts of Tomorrow...Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
kwRu6BJ.png

Chicago just can't get it right.

Why did Derek Carr fall to the second round? I mean he's fantastic he's the best QB from that class.

Put no one pulled the trigger til the second?
Bad footwork, small hands, brother of a bust, played in a spread offense, played garbage competition, didn't win a ton. Known to be a gunslinger.

He was no better of a prospect than Mahomes is this year.

Hindl

Legit? That's insane hahaha

I was going to try and think of something clever to shit all over Eli but I'm tried so... I think Eli Manning is a big bag of wank

His brother had a ton of potential but was a bust. He was QB for the Texans right when they formed and they just didn't have an OL to protect him. Got shellshocked straight outta the league

I know absolutely nothing about Kpassagnon, but the 15 seconds of highlights along with his measurable reminded me of David Irving, who the Chiefs stupidly tried hiding on the practice squad.

Dorsey loves athletic freaks, so I'm not surprised.

His brother had a ton of potential but was a bust. He was QB for the Texans right when they formed and they just didn't have an OL to protect him. Got shellshocked straight outta the league

Yeah I remember the buzz about David being the next best thing but as you said he got ruined by it having an O-line.

At least the a Browns have addressed this in FA, I'm getting ahead of myself but 8-8 :) hahaha

B.O.O.M

"Player Comparison: Max Unger. Pocic reminds me of Unger coming out of Oregon. Both are technicians who are intelligent, well-rounded blockers. Unger (6-5, 305) and Pocic are almost identical in size as well, with both players not having overpowering strength at the point of attack. Unger has had a good NFL career for the Seahawks and Saints after being a second-round pick in the 2009 NFL Draft. Pocic could also be a second-day pick."

oh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom