• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2017 (Apr. 27-29) |OT| The Busts of Tomorrow...Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel he has a higher ceiling than Kessler although Kizer seems a little flighty to me. If there is anyone who can develop a QB though, it's Hue. Curious how this impacts their plans for next year.

It's all part of the plan..... I hope....I'd be happy if we actual have a plan and aren't aimless, feel different since Hue got the gig tho

Kinda a dick move to tell all the people CELEBRATING YOU BEING PICKED to shut up because you're on the phone with the GM who probably understands...

Beach

Interesting scenario for the Browns. Kizer shouldn't play the first year but if they have another very high pick next year and a great QB is available what do you do.

Let's hope this second round Alabama player works out as well as the last one.

Tomlinson is 6'3, 310 pounds. Big run stuffer with some pass rush potential. That's alot of meet in the middle to put next to Snacks. With JPP joining Vernon long term - that should be a formidable line. I think we kept Robert Thomas who played well for us last year in rotation and Bromley is still there as well.

We need more DE depth though.

Wes

venison crêpe
In case Kizer busts

C-ilxHhVoAA-rk2.jpg

Matticers

Hahaha shoutout to Tomlinson being an anime fan on ESPN.

I didn't like the pick at first but that just made it for me. We have a weeb DT.

squicken

Gobias we get a new Notre Dame Qb to fap to

Friend, you need to stop -_-

I mean that as in "damaged goods prospect who regressed in his last year". I really have no idea what to think b/c by the end of the year he looked so far removed from his earlier collegiate career

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom