• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

bionic77

Your son will become the biggest Pats fan and your daughter will marry into Pats fans.

They will have little Pats and so on.

You have brought this upon yourself.Your family will all become Patriot fans.
Of course Pat fans bring families into it.

Not surprising you have do little respect for the traditional family when your head coach has broken so many up. Sometimes I wonder how many Pat fans are just bastards of Bill trying to get their daddy's attention...

Patriots7

Fuck you. I wish all the bad things to happen to you and your loved ones (the Pats).

It will take more than a tall chick without any muscles to make Tebow question his faith.

No more Pat fans. What we have is enough. I suggest you go back to France of whatever fucked up country seems to be giving us this plague of Pat fans.
Lol. My maternal grandmother was French.

Quick Bio: born to Redskins (converted after the Colts left Baltimore) and Cowboys fans. Born in NH, raised mostly in VA. Hate the redskins and DC fans in general, thus I support my home state/region. Find the cowboys/redskins rivalry hilarious. Always wanted to post in this thread but too intimidated. Took me moving to a new state post-grad facing the possibility of not being surrounded by football fans to jump in. And of course now I'm in Jets/Giants country.

red13th

iuHnSKscV5tX2.gif

I knew we could count on Godslay for gif goodness.
Best gif.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Your son will become the biggest Pats fan and your daughter will marry into Pats fans.

They will have little Pats and so on.

You have brought this upon yourself.Your family will all become Patriot fans.

It could be worse. He could marry into the Bengals and raise 'lil Bengalites. Oh shit, that's already happened to one of our own. I'm so, so sorry, eznark.

Milchjon

Yeah, fucking Patriots fan coming out of the woodworks again, I bet he's not even an American. Damn.

Edit: out of the top 10 of posters this OT 3 are Pats fans, Me, Gator and German, 2 Steelers, 1 Packer, 1 Buc, 1 Ram, 1 49'er and 1 Jet.

I don't even want to post that much. But since I'm supposed to finish my Bachelor's thesis, it just happens. Being attacked by bionic is a lot less scary than opening up a .doc. I'm sorry.

Europeans secretly want to be American, confirmed. Why else would so many of you people just randomly root for the red, white and blue Patriots?

I'm quite content. I can take your sports and keep my social security net and beer. Best of both worlds.

He felt bad for Teddy Ginn because his career has gone nowhere, wanted to let him have at least one positive moment in the league.

but he had a 2nd positive moment like 60 seconds later.... explain!

actually teddy ginn is known for 2 things:

1. making the entire seachickens organization, from cheatin' pete all the way down to dui lynch, look like bitches

2. absolutely owning darrelle revis

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Whooooooo! I made a banner! At this rate, the new thread will be ready in 3 weeks.

Seriously, I have a lunch date. I'll finish the thread this evening sometime. Don't freak out.

bionic77

Lol. My maternal grandmother was French.

Quick Bio: born to Redskins (converted after the Colts left Baltimore) and Cowboys fans. Born in NH, raised mostly in VA. Hate the redskins and DC fans in general, thus I support my home state/region. Find the cowboys/redskins rivalry hilarious. Always wanted to post in this thread but too intimidated. Took me moving to a new state post-grad facing the possibility of not being surrounded by football fans to jump in. And of course now I'm in Jets/Giants country.
Translation: I am a cheese eating frenchie who hates America's capitol and thus America itself.

Well you certainly fit the Patriot fan profile. Hating America is as much of a part of being a Pats fan as being a racist scumbag.

Welcome to NFL-GAF!

I don't even want to post that much. But since I'm supposed to finish my Bachelor's thesis, it just happens. Being attacked by bionic is a lot less scary than opening up a .doc. I'm sorry.

It sucks man, I don't want to post this much either, it just happens. I really need to do something with my life, I think over all the offseason threads I'm top 5. For shame....

squicken

Rams also close to re-signing James Lauranitis. When you have the worst run defense in football and a 15-65 record over 5 years, you'd be crazy NOT to keep that nucleus together.

Top Bottom