• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

cashman

Banned
It's actually a surprisingly cool 86 in Dallas right now. Only problem is the humidity
LLShC.gif

Fahrenheit lol
Celsius is just as arbitrary! Freezing point of water to boiling point of water... at what atmospheric pressure?

Metric is the obvious correct choice in all other aspects (except for football yard lines, hands off!), but the temperature thing is nonsense all around.

Konka

Banned
Celsius is just as arbitrary! Freezing point of water to boiling point of water... at what atmospheric pressure?

Metric is the obvious correct choice in all other aspects (except for football yard lines, hands off!), but the temperature thing is nonsense all around.

I'm gonna make a temperature scale based off the boiling point of Tungsten.

Coldplay pls
pBtME47.png

I thought we reformed him. :(

I thought we set him back on the right path :(

On the other hand, that is damn high quality GIF.
kttcolipatrice

Let a dude know how to make one like that

I was talking about the high quality of the gif you dumb dumbs.

Girl doesn't do much for me though I wouldn't turn her down if she offered me a diner.

Patriots7

Which U.S. jersey is everybody getting?

I hated the away one at first, but it's just so ostentatious and over-the-top that it just feels American.

Konka

Banned

I hated the away one at first, but it's just so ostentatious and over-the-top that it just feels American.

I'd like to get one if there was a good deal somewhere, I'm not paying $90 for one though, let alone whatever the authentic one costs.

That's not over the top.

The 94 faded denims make that kit look plain as fuck.

usa-away.jpg

But I'd go with the Centennial from last year.

NewUSAJerseys.jpg

Clean and sharp. Plus it should be cheaper than the ones that came out just for the WC

Yeah, that sums up my love of the game. I love golf, but I know I'm terrible, but I just enjoy the peacefulness of it all. When I make a great shot, that keeps me going through all the next terrible ones to get to a good shot again. I definitely miss being out on the golf course. Can't wait for the US Open next weekend.

Loved when I was younger and had my summer job at home, off work at 4, at the golf course by 4:30.

I try to be peaceful when I play golf, but after 2 bad shots, I can get really pissed off and the peacefulness flies out the window.

I might be a bit too competitive.

Godslay

Banned
when you're still cleaning up after your hooker from the night before, I'm sipping on a fresh cup of black coffee

bEST

:jnc

Brothers do any of you play golf?

I've been getting more into it the last year. I've been out 3 times already this year, went 2 last year. I'm going to take up lessons at the end of summer most likely.

It's such a frustrating game but when you hit the ball right oh man does it feel right.

Yeah, I play every summer. My work usually pays for us to go to charity golf events too, which are a damn good time. You'll golf your best about 2 beers in, your mind gets out of the way.

Yeah, I play every summer. My work usually pays for us to go to charity golf events too, which are a damn good time. You'll golf your best about 2 beers in, your mind gets out of the way.

This might be good advice. When I start overthinking it, it all goes to shit.

I've been playing since I was 14, but haven't been active enough over the last 2 years or so. So I overthink the shit out of my swing, I suck, I get more frustrated and it I fall into this vicious circle of suck.

Was thinking about a couple of clean up lessons after my last tests.

Greg

I gave a girl a flower in 5th grade and she threw it away

then she tried to date me in college

I NEVER FORGET

Patriots7

I'd like to get one if there was a good deal somewhere, I'm not paying $90 for one though, let alone whatever the authentic one costs.
I've been looking for a deal everywhere, but haven't found anything.
So I think I'm just going to bite my tongue and buy one from FIFA or Nike.

U.S. better get out of the group stages.

That's not over the top.

The 94 faded denims make that kit look plain as fuck.

usa-away.jpg

But I'd go with the Centennial from last year.

NewUSAJerseys.jpg

Clean and sharp. Plus it should be cheaper than the ones that came out just for the WC
True, forgot about those.

I really want the blue one with the sash from ~2010? Those were classy AF.

On a scale of bad idea to 'Admitting that you think that Hitler had some valid points' how bad is it that I'm currently talking to an ex that cheated on me? /live journal

Top Bottom