• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

WedgeX

Banned
Why do people insist on drowning their food with BBQ sauce? Enjoy the flavor of the seasoned meat and use the sauce as a compliment.

Do you use propane or charcoal to heat your meat?

This is the only way this discussion can move forward.

MRSA

Banned
So you're tasting the heat instead of the meat on a regular basis and begrudging others for their sauce use?

For shame.

HankHillHDRemixpnger.png

Eleuin

TLG is going to be a steaming hot pile of garbage
Sony would be smart to not have any reviews come out until after the game releases

I'll still buy it day 1 :(

Bread and other Xboners, some friends and I might be playing Forza later on tonight (10pm UK time, so in 5 and a bit hours) if any of NFL-GAF fancy joining us.

Driving ability optional, vast reserves of patience mandatory.

Vyroxis

Banned
Charcoal and wood. I have a secondary, small, propane infrared grill for when I just cook for the wife and kids.

Funny, I use charcoal when it's just 2-4 people I am grilling for, my big propane when its a larger group. What the hell is wrong with you, doing it all backwards and shit?

How are you a squealer fan and a cane fan

Good point.

Born in Pittsburgh, raised on the Steelers by my football loving father. He never really watched hockey, so I didn't pick up the sport until later.

Moved to Carolina in '95, Canes followed in '97 and my eldest son started playing hockey. Ergo the Canes are right here, we go to their games, etc.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Okay you guys can lynch me or whatever but the Chicken and Waffle tenders from Popeyes are disgusting. There is uneaten Popeye's chicken in my trash right this moment.

I don't know if it's the sweetness so much as they're just nauseating. Something in it is making my stomach go "nope"....and I travel for a living eating at strange diners for reference.

Eleuin

Okay you guys can lynch me or whatever but the Chicken and Waffle tenders from Popeyes are disgusting. There is uneaten Popeye's chicken in my trash right this moment.

I don't know if it's the sweetness so much as they're just nauseating. Something in it is making my stomach go "nope"....and I travel for a living eating at strange diners for reference.

gif-wrong.gif

ShaneB

Why do people insist on drowning their food with BBQ sauce? Enjoy the flavor of the seasoned meat and use the sauce as a compliment.

Agreed. If you need so much BBQ sauce you've overcooked your meat and dried it out.

edit: I remember when I bought my ps3 pretty much just for TLG. That was when the first slim came out....

Crisco

Banned
I definitely miss having a nice big propane grill for ease of use, but I think I'm a better cook with charcoal. Maybe the added difficulty motivates me to actually produce something decent for my effort. It's also really fucking hard to overcook/dry out meat with charcoal, at least accidentally.

MRSA

Banned
I definitely miss having a nice big propane grill for ease of use, but I think I'm a better cook with charcoal. Maybe the added difficulty motivates me to actually produce something decent for my effort. It's also really fucking hard to overcook/dry out meat with charcoal, at least accidentally.

Its easier for me to cook with a propane grill, because of easy temp regulation. But I love smoking foods on the weekend, throw food in smoker an forget about it for a few hours.

One of these days I'll get one of those Weber Qs for daily grilling.

ShaneB

game of thrones episode nine man, you know what that means!! Can't miss this one!! :cool:

Heck yeah, tonight's episode will be chaos. Can't wait.

Watching last nights UFC card now, maybe I'll watch a motion picture after. Nice cloudy day, so I don't feel so bad for being lazy today.

cashman

Banned
Not watching this one. As a book reader S4 ending
Tyrion's death
is the one that finally made me say fuck this shitty series.

Godslay

Banned
Got Wonderful 101 for $4.27 on Amazon (on-sale for $17.98, but had some promotional credits). Only downfall is it won't ship until 6/27. Figured for $4.27 I can wait and fill my time with MK8.

Spinluck

Not watching this one. As a book reader
Tyrion's death
is the one that finally made me say fuck this shitty series.

Wow, I don't know why I tapped the spoiler since I'm only up to like episode 3 of this season (actually it's because I didn't think it was a GOT spoiler). But the deaths do so little for me now, there's so much of them that I expect them. I honestly think people overreact to them now.

ShaneB

A terribly formatted spoiler. =/ I only highlight just a little bit, and said no, unsure of what/when it was going to be, and then seeing the replies I think I can figure it out. Sigh. cashman, if you can go back and edit to clarify when that spoiler is from, please do so. This is why I need to just suck it up and read books 4 and 5 and not have to worry.

edit: uh.. even after your edit I'm so confused. =/

Narag

A terribly formatted spoiler. =/ I only highlight just a little bit, and said no, unsure of what/when it was going to be, and then seeing the replies I think I can figure it out. Sigh. cashman, if you can go back and edit to clarify when that spoiler is from, please do so. This is why I need to just suck it up and read books 4 and 5 and not have to worry.

edit: uh.. even after your edit I'm so confused. =/

It's a bullshit spoiler, I don't know what he's trying to do.

Top Bottom