• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Bowser

lol wtf is PST?

Eastern Standard is America Time

ZDyU4.gif

lol wtf is PST?

Eastern Standard is America Time

Nope. Best coast time is all that matters. While you east coasters are getting your beauty rest me and my west coast bros got bitches in the living room gettin it on and they ain't leavin till 6 in the mornin.... Which is 9 am your time so you're already at your miserable east coast job you had to go to after shoveling snow out of your driveway!

West coast/pst always wins. Always.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Nope. Best coast time is all that matters. While you east coasters are getting your beauty rest me and my west coast bros got bitches in the living room gettin it on and they ain't leavin till 6 in the mornin.... Which is 9 am your time so you're already at your miserable east coast job you had to go to after shoveling snow out of your driveway!

*Brofist*

Greg

when you're still cleaning up after your hooker from the night before, I'm sipping on a fresh cup of black coffee

bEST

BigAT

I severely dislike Pitbull.

His playoffs "remix" of Timber is probably the worst song in NBA history.

He's awful, but on the plus side I crack up laughing whenever I see him now from when the thread went full dale that one time.

Lets look at this in football terms, on the west coast you wake up and football is on from 10am until 4pm, then you get about an hour to do anything you have to take care of, like a beer run, then you get more football until 9pm then it's time get ready for the next day but it's still early enough if the game goes into OT, then weekday games start at 530, which is after work so you can head home or to the bar to enjoy the game. So as you can see west coast time is the perfect time for football, in conclusion west coast = best coast

Konka

Banned
Lets look at this in football terms, on the west coast you wake up and football is on from 10am until 4pm, then you get about an hour to do anything you have to take care of, like a beer run, then you get more football until 9pm then it's time get ready for the next day but it's still early enough if the game goes into OT, then weekday games start at 530, which is after work so you can head home or to the bar to enjoy the game. So as you can see west coast time is the perfect time for football, in conclusion west coast = best coast

The problem with your conclusion lays in the fact that on Sunday morning the chances of me being up and coherent by 10am are not good.

Bread

Banned
I loved the early starts for football on the west coast
Plus most good tv shows will be starting as the later games end.

West coast wins again, sorry fatkonk

Konka

Banned
I loved the early starts for football on the west coast
Plus most good tv shows will be starting as the later games end.

West coast wins again, sorry fatkonk

We've already established that you're a east coast traitor.

Hey I get drunk and I'm still up by 10 for football, it's all about the dedication

I guess. I was visiting a friend in seattle and we watched football, I had like no idea what I was supposed to do afar the games were over. I mean let's be honest, Sunday night is like the worst night of the week knowing that you have to go to work the next day.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Brothers do any of you play golf?

I've been getting more into it the last year. I've been out 3 times already this year, went 2 last year. I'm going to take up lessons at the end of summer most likely.

It's such a frustrating game but when you hit the ball right oh man does it feel right.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The Super Bowl champions hail from the West Coast. Thus, the West Coast is the best.

Can't wait till the Lions win the Super Bowl next year and the economic revival it will bring to the city of Detroit. A lot is riding on Matthew Staffords' broad, strong shoulders but he'll get it done.

Restore the Roar 2014.

cdyhybrid

I've tried playing a few times with my dad and other family members, but I am truly awful at it.

It's fun though. Once I can afford it I'll probably try and play more.

bionic77

1pm is the correct time for football.

10am is when you should be sleeping or preparing coffee and lunch in anticipation of a full day of football.

West coast has some advantages but everything is designed around EST. Sorry west coasters. You know it's true!

Bread

Banned

I've been getting more into it the last year. I've been out 3 times already this year, went 2 last year. I'm going to take up lessons at the end of summer most likely.

It's such a frustrating game but when you hit the ball right oh man does it feel right.
Yea I love golfing. 95% of the time I suck, but that 5% when I don't suck makes me keep playing. I live right down the street from a driving range, it's awesome.

ShaneB

Yea I love golfing. 95% of the time I suck, but that 5% when I don't suck makes me keep playing. I live right down the street from a driving range, it's awesome.

Yeah, that sums up my love of the game. I love golf, but I know I'm terrible, but I just enjoy the peacefulness of it all. When I make a great shot, that keeps me going through all the next terrible ones to get to a good shot again. I definitely miss being out on the golf course. Can't wait for the US Open next weekend.

Loved when I was younger and had my summer job at home, off work at 4, at the golf course by 4:30.

BigAT

Pretty sure I'd kill myself if football started at 10 AM when I was in college. Sometimes even 1 PM felt like it was too early.

Top Bottom