• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Just saw this on Twitter
(May be gross warning)

BoVY9znIIAER697.jpg:large

I'm sorry for your loss Gata. Your brother was a good gator.

BigAT

I don't see how you can say the Bears suck. Look at Josh McCown's numbers from last year: 13 TDs, 1 INT, 66.5% completion percentage. And I heard in the offseason that they extended their quarterback, so now Chicago can look forward to that type of efficient, turnover-free football for years to come. Change the thread title please.

even with an image search like "NFL combine white vertical jump" it was hard to find photos of white people jumping

I eventually had to settle for including broad jump
If you just do white vertical jump the first two pages of results are pictures of you dunking.

Unrelated, you into Dead Congregation at all? I'm quite enjoying their new album.

Greg

If you just do white vertical jump the first two pages of results are pictures of you dunking.

Unrelated, you into Dead Congregation at all? I'm quite enjoying their new album.
never heard of them before, but I just listened to the first track and approve so far

has a nice old school death sound

What do you do for work?

my title is "Online Content Coordinator"

I've mentioned I work at a smaller Catholic BIble study company, basically my idea would be to create an online hub where we can do a number of online series like that idea, or similar things rather than publish giant study books once a year.

never heard of them before, but I just listened to the first track and approve so far

has a nice old school death sound
Indeed! I'd be curious to hear your thoughts if you get around to listening to more of it. The second half of the album seems better than the first to me but I haven't listened to it too many times yet.

Greg

Indeed! I'd be curious to hear your thoughts if you get around to listening to more of it. The second half of the album seems better than the first to me but I haven't listened to it too many times yet.
I'm eating lunch, so I'm letting it play through now

this is pretty damn heavy

Are there any punk bands any more like Minor threat, the Misfits, or the Dead Kennedy's? I have been listening to a lot of old school punk music lately and it seems odd that it just disappeared as a genre.

cdyhybrid

Are there any punk bands any more like Minor threat, the Misfits, or the Dead Kennedy's? I have been listening to a lot of old school punk music lately and it seems odd that it just disappeared as a genre.

I hear Blink 182 is pretty good

I don't know

ShaneB

Todays ATL podcast is killing it. LOL

Gregg's comment "I know what this headline should be called..... 'IT'S MAY!!' " lol

Man that Target deal is amazing. I got $50 for Infamous SS last night, $50 also for GTAV on 360. I just wish I could trade more then 3 games at a time.

zychi

Banned
the manziel lawsuit on deadspin is the best thing to come out of this year's nfl draft.

Look everyone! A Bears fan!

It's rare to spot one outside of weeks 1-8 of the season.

I was thinking the thread title might actually bring more than one out of the woodwork. It's not like I don't see Bob on PSN every day.

Epic OP Greg.

let's make it two bears fans!
fErcqWD.gif

Top Bottom