• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

cajunator

Banned
Lol one of my drivers sent a photo of him and some band member. Hes flicking off the camera. When I answer the phone he always goes " Whats up motherfuckerrrrrrrr"

Greg

lars_and_the_real_girl01_zpsd69eacc3.jpg

I'm thinking about getting into Political Cartoons. What do you guys think?
:jnc

I will not stand for this slander!! I challenge you Grover, to a weight lifting contest!! I benched 3 plates today and I'm feeling good :cool:
...speaking of beast mode

I'll buy you all the wings you can eat!!
packing my bags now!

People down here eat what they hunt though. Venison and hog and squirrel. It all goes on the plate.

I'd like to go squirrel hunting, if it took place in the octagon and I could use my bare hands. And there were like 10 squirrels.

I ask my daughter questions like that, "how many chihuahuas would it take to beat up Daddy?"

cajun has a right to sleep in jeans
Larry has a right to fantasize about Ray Lewising some squirrels
Gata has a right to fuck his cousin

Tebow bless freedom

Tebow bless America

tim-tebow-2011-getty-garrett-ellwood.jpg

It's easy to spot who hasn't lived in the country. Beyond that, deer are pests here, too many of them as it is even with the hunting.

brotha i have family who have hunted all my life. maybe there are rare circumstances where it is needed but in my experience it's not. why don't you be a man and hunt other people ala ice tea in that one movie he was in during the 90's!

Haha really? What kind? First time buying a kitten and wondering what breed. Don't want one that sheds so was kinda thinking of a ragdoll.

Lets see I have all short hair cats one orange tabby, two brown and black tiger stripes and a gray and white one not sure the specific breeds though, but cat's are awesome and if you brush them you won't have cat hair problems

Top Bottom