• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

tuIWTcKl.jpg

cajunator

Banned
Did he ever do time?

:jnc

I was going to respond with the picture of that hipster again but this works better!

He probably has. He is a hell of a driver though. He can do 6 or 7 loads in the time it takes some to do 4 if they even finish that.
I know its him on the phone though cause he says "whats up motherfucker"
Its funny how these grown men have to listen to orders by a 100 lb weakling.

MechDX

He probably has. He is a hell of a driver though. He can do 6 or 7 loads in the time it takes some to do 4 if they even finish that.
I know its him on the phone though cause he says "whats up motherfucker"
Its funny how these grown men have to listen to orders by a 100 lb weakling.

image.php

Well dutch looks like it's my team vs your team in the knockout stage but at the end of the game we are all shirt less bros.

Depending on the result it might take from a week to 4 years for us to return to being bros.

But it's never personal.

I sleep #shirtless with basketball shorts usually. Sometimes boxers.

Best way to sleep is shirtless with pajama pants. It's also the best way to go about your day.

This is what it must feel like to have your kid win a soccer tournament. The pride is overflowing.

Greg

Tired and Irritable. Got some decent beer from a friend who went out of town though.

Whats going down with you?
it's 1 in the morning - you should get some sleep if you're tired!

I was watching Bread's stream, but now I'm zoning out to some music before I call it a night

Spinluck

Soccer is honestly hype as fuck when it picks up, like when you're anticipating a goal it's a good rush. It's no American Football, but it is a great sport outside of the flopping/wussing, and the crappy extra time bullshit. It's also pretty leveled, because we as America should be beating everyone else with our super athletes but we're not (unless our best athletes aren't playing soccer). They also have the best sports video games (Pro EVO during the PS2 era, FIFA right now, Super Mario Strikers), and the sport itself is so fun to play.

I do not watch USA's baseball team when they go play internationally even though I'd hope for them to win. Why? Because it is boring as shit to watch. It is crazy that I can find olympic competitions such as swimming or sprinting to be more entertaining than baseball.

cdyhybrid

Smh at the people mad at Tom cruise possibly being in star wars

That would be amazing

Yeah I think it would be fine.

I think people's main concern is that Tom Cruise plays Tom Cruise in every movie, but Samuel L. Jackson kinda has the same effect on people and he was good.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
So after the riots subdued in L.A. I was texting my buddy who is a Vikings fan and we started talking shit back and forth about the irrelevance of our franchises the last 50 years and how the Lions will no longer be irrelevant.

During the conversation I came up with a nickname for Teddy Bridgewater...Teddybear.

Get it? Cause he's soft.

Top Bottom