• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

MRSA

Banned
When the Raiders win a Superbowl again i.e. never. We were supposed to do it for awhile now.

Thanks for the advice fellas, I'll let you know how it went when its over.

/livejournal

Who has a better Super Bowl Tropy case? The Lions or the Eagles?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Who has a better Super Bowl Tropy case? The Lions or the Eagles?

1957lionsNFLChampsplaque.jpg

Never forget.

Restore the Roar 2014.

Where do you go to school?

Should have just chilled in Westwood for an hour.

I go to pierce, it wasn't that bad got home a little under an hour

Google Fiber ain't coming out to SoCal anytime soon, its too god damn expensive to lay out all that fiber to the degenerates of LA.

Whens NFLGAF-LA meetup?

I hope to have my car situation taken care of by August, shame wryfield was here in la a few weeks ago with his gf but I jus couldn't find the time

bionic77

Me and the kids saw My Neighbor Totoro this week based on the suggestion of BLarry,

One of the best movies I have ever seen. For a kids movie this shit was a masterpiece.

Ez should definitely watch it with his kids to see if he has a heart.

Konka

Banned
Why is it that players are excited to be on shitty NFL teams and when players are drafted to shitty NBA teams they look like they want to commit suicide?

Why is it that players are excited to be on shitty NFL teams and when players are drafted to shitty NBA teams they look like they want to commit suicide?
Competitive balance exists in one league.

Even the Jags make playoff runs from time to time. An NBA draft ticket to Minnesota or Milwaukee is like a prison sentence.

cajunator

Banned
Me and the kids saw My Neighbor Totoro this week based on the suggestion of BLarry,

One of the best movies I have ever seen. For a kids movie this shit was a masterpiece.

Ez should definitely watch it with his kids to see if he has a heart.

Watch Millennium Actress. Trust me its an amazing movie.

Eh Kave, the Raptors are outchea drafting dudes who we've never heard of. ESPN just showed some crappy Zapruder film of two of his plays for "highlights".

Come get yo team dawg

ShaneB

Yeah, umm... who?? Odd pick... but I have no clue anyway.

On football.. Blue Bombers putting a beat down on the Argos on CFL opening night.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Yeah, umm... who?? Odd pick... but I have no clue anyway.

On football.. Blue Bombers putting a beat down on the Argos on CFL opening night.

CFL is about as relevant as the WNBA.

I sort of mean that as an insult but now that I typed it, I wonder what the ratings differences are in the US?

Edit: was it Sanjuro that kept saying "cow cow cow cow cow cow" over his mic last night?

Top Bottom