• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

yBlAUPy.jpg

Fucken 405 traffic, fucken art class forcing me to go to a museum, fucken pats....just because, fuck everything

I love museums. but this is the sorta reason why I dont like Cali. Tooooo much traffic and people!

It took me about 20 min to get there from work, now its about an hour to get home :/ I usually stay away from downtown during rush hour but I had no choice today, on weekends it's a lot easier to get around

cajunator

Banned
It took me about 20 min to get there from work, now its about an hour to get home :/ I usually stay away from downtown during rush hour but I had no choice today, on weekends it's a lot easier to get around

yeah. I just couldnt deal with it. I like my 10 minute "commute" back home in the morning.

MRSA

Banned
Fucken 405 traffic, fucken art class forcing me to go to a museum, fucken pats....just because, fuck everything

I rather be on the 405 than 5, fuck the 5.

I love museums. but this is the sorta reason why I dont like Cali. Tooooo much traffic and people!

Cali likes you cajun.

Also, is it wrong for me to give a married woman five minutes of disappointment? Because fuck it. I'm doing it.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
All right brahs so I have a date tonight at 7:30 PST with a girl I met on Tinder. It's my first ever online date and judging by the pics this girl is pretty. I had a funny, brief description and her description had something about her being a hair stylist and Georgia <3 and one of those small drawings of a dog.

I thought she was from Georgia (she had a southern sounding name) and was a Bulldogs fan.

I swear on anything I love (my family, the Detroit Lions, Matthew Stafford, Suh) my first question to her was "Are you a Georgia Bulldogs fan?" Her: "haha no but my dogs name is Georgia." I was hoping and praying she was a Bulldogs fan. Anyway after that I carried on the conversation, got her number and carried more of the conversations through text. I set up a date at a Thai place tonight because we were both talking about how we've never really had Thai food.

Anyways I'm a little more nervous than usual. I don't know why, but I'm putting this particular pussy on a pedestal. As soon as I break the ice I'll be good though.

How do you guys usually comment/compliment a girl on a first date? I've gotten mixed opinions on this but is saying "you're looking beautiful" on the first date a bit to strong? Some people have told me calling her beautiful on the first date is a bit strong while others have said go for it.

yeah. I just couldnt deal with it. I like my 10 minute "commute" back home in the morning.

Yeah I used to work like 5 min from my old job a few years ago, I could go home and take a nap during lunch, that's something I would love about living in a smaller town but I like going out too much, don't think I'd survive very long in a smaller place

cdyhybrid

All right brahs so I have a date tonight at 7:30 PST with a girl I met on Tinder. It's my first ever online date and judging by the pics this girl is pretty. I had a funny, brief description and her description had something about her being a hair stylist and Georgia <3 and one of those small drawings of a dog.

I thought she was from Georgia (she had a southern sounding name) and was a Bulldogs fan.

I swear on anything I love (my family, the Detroit Lions, Matthew Stafford, Suh) my first question to her was "Are you a Georgia Bulldogs fan?" Her: "haha no but my dogs name is Georgia." I was hoping and praying she was a Bulldogs fan. Anyway after that I carried on the conversation, got her number and carried more of the conversations through text. I set up a date at a Thai place tonight because we were both talking about how we've never really had Thai food.

Anyways I'm a little more nervous than usual. I don't know why, but I'm putting this particular pussy on a pedestal. As soon as I break the ice I'll be good though.

How do you guys usually comment/compliment a girl on a first date? I've gotten mixed opinions on this but is saying "you're looking beautiful" on the first date a bit to strong? Some people have told me calling her beautiful on the first date is a bit strong while others have said go for it.

Tell her she looks like a Matt Stafford stat line.

rando14

Naw don't say "you look beautiful", do it more casually like "hey you look great!"

Then start sneaking in Stafford stats

I rather be on the 405 than 5, fuck the 5.

Cali likes you cajun.

Also, is it wrong for me to give a married woman five minutes of disappointment? Because fuck it. I'm doing it.

I made it to the 101! I'll be home in 30 min lol

Well as long as you aren't disappointed I don't see the harm, she's the one cheating not you

You're going to the getty when everyone is going home?

Nah I just left the museum, it's the hammer contemporary art museum by ucla,

Edit: Kas the beautiful line is too strong, go with something more casual like, you look really nice or compliment whatever she's wearing "that's a really nice dress, you look very pretty", of course if she's dressed casually stick to the first line. Good luck bro!! Don't let nflgaf down!

Sounds great of everything you are doing so far. I have compliment a girl on the first date. Unless you are really inappropriate - remember, if she likes you (and she does), it matters little of "the right thing" to say or do. In her eyes, you are already attractive. Keep having fun and enjoy this experience :)

cajunator

Banned
you guys watching the NBA Draft tonight?

I wasnt planning on it but what channel and time is it? Im kind of curious how other drafts work.

I havent really dated, but good luck Kas! Also DONT put any pussy on a pedestal ever. Women are just people. Talk to them like any other person. There is literally no reason to be nervous.

Yeah I used to work like 5 min from my old job a few years ago, I could go home and take a nap during lunch, that's something I would love about living in a smaller town but I like going out too much, don't think I'd survive very long in a smaller place

Lafayette isnt that large but it doesnt lack places to go either. The nightlife is pretty busy actually, with live music every night at many places and a college scene.

Lafayette isnt that large but it doesnt lack places to go either. The nightlife is pretty busy actually, with live music every night at many places and a college scene.

Sounds good I love going out to check put small bands, I've been to over 150 concerts, I don't know if I could handle a college scene though, I want to slap most of the younger students in my class lol

cajunator

Banned
Sounds good I love going out to check put small bands, I've been to over 150 concerts, I don't know if I could handle a college scene though, I want to slap most of the younger students in my class lol

fortunately its not just concentrated on college because of the Cajun influence. Its mostly local music and Cajun bands. Now that we have cheap Gigabit internet too it just keeps getting better.

MRSA

Banned
I made it to the 101! I'll be home in 30 min lol

Well as long as you aren't disappointed I don't see the harm, she's the one cheating not you

Where in LA do you live? I had to drop a patient off at Kaiser Sunset the other day and fuck the 101.

I'm always down with being the other guy, all the fun, no emotions.

fortunately its not just concentrated on college because of the Cajun influence. Its mostly local music and Cajun bands. Now that we have cheap Gigabit internet too it just keeps getting better.

I do envy your internet...I'm stuck with shitty time Warner cable

Where in LA do you live? I had to drop a patient off at Kaiser Sunset the other day and fuck the 101.

I'm always down with being the other guy, all the fun, no emotions.

I'm in the north west part of the valley, near Chatsworth

Fuck Time Warner Cable, fucking cock mongering degenerates.

You live in the Valley chris? You have my condolences.

Yup fuck'em I really hope google fiber comes out here eventually, and no condolences needed I like this side of the valley, I've been living here for 26 years now

MRSA

Banned
Yup fuck'em I really hope google fiber comes out here eventually, and no condolences needed I like this side of the valley, I've been living here for 26 years now

Google Fiber ain't coming out to SoCal anytime soon, its too god damn expensive to lay out all that fiber to the degenerates of LA.

Whens NFLGAF-LA meetup?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Google Fiber ain't coming out to SoCal anytime soon, its too god damn expensive to lay out all that fiber to the degenerates of LA.

Whens NFLGAF-LA meetup?

When the Raiders win a Superbowl again i.e. never. We were supposed to do it for awhile now.

Thanks for the advice fellas, I'll let you know how it went when its over.

/livejournal

Top Bottom