• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Bread=
Dick-Christie.jpg

cdyhybrid

Pro Football Focus ‏@PFF 11h
The @Seahawks were the only NFL team to boast TWO top-10-graded edge defenders last season (Bennett and Avril).

#blessed

Bread

Banned
God damn it!!! It's still Friday, it's not the weekend yet! We can stop the deal!!!
God dammit I'm on vacation in the Ozarks with top models and you fucks are ruining this for me! I'll take the helicopter to HQ and click cancel on the deal computer.

bionic77

If I was starting a company I would have real difficulty in selecting which of you I would want to be the head janitor (no one here has shown that they are capable of much more).

bionic77

Put me in charge of hiring the interns
I knew an old, ugly ass attorney who was in charge of hiring at a firm and he only hired girls based on who he thought he might be able to fuck.

3 sexual harassment lawsuits later, he was let go and they gave the position to a woman.

The old ugly ass dude later bought a wife from Asia who ditched his ass like 3 seconds after she became a citizen.

Lessons learned? Don't put old pervs in charge or hiring and don't be ugly.

I knew an old, ugly ass attorney who was in charge of hiring at a firm and he only hired girls based on who he thought he might be able to fuck.

3 sexual harassment lawsuits later, he was let go and they gave the position to a woman.

The old ugly ass dude later bought a wife from Asia who ditched his ass like 3 seconds after she became a citizen.

Lessons learned? Don't put old pervs in charge or hiring and don't be ugly.

But I've already set up my office!
67c.jpg

Gata is my first interview

Top Bottom