• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

BigAT

I just put on the soccer match and I swear within the first 30 seconds two players both flopped to the ground and acted like they had been shot. It was almost comically playing into the stereotype, I swear.

gutshot

Peter Schrager @PSchrags
Some July 1 NFL intrigue. Saints (accidentally?) leaked they were putting waiver claim in for Connor Shaw. Bears jump in and get him first.

Peter Schrager @PSchrags
As @caplannfl noted, Saints sent email to entire league instead of just NFL office, notifying waiver claim for Connor Shaw. Clerical error.

lol Saints

Pepiope

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

2010 Week #15 -- Eagles vs. Giants (60%)

DeSean Jackson PR TD.

2003 NFC Division Playoff -- Eagles vs. Packers (16%)

Fourth and 26 Eagles convert to win 20-17 (Freddie Mitchell catch).

1980 NFC Championship Game -- Eagles vs. Cowboys (11%)

Eagles 20-7 win to go to Super Bowl.

That 4th Q is still the best ending to any regular season football game, ever.

Friend Dutch, how many Coronas will you drink this weekend to celebrate America?

All the Coronas

lol get fucked Belgium

meftV0q.gif

Slo

Pass the hat, guys.

Tarvaris Jackson says he’s broke, requests a public defender

Posted by Michael David Smith on July 1, 2016, 2:32 PM EDT
St Louis Rams v Seattle Seahawks
Getty Images
Former Seahawks, Vikings and Bills quarterback Tarvaris Jackson made more than $12 million in his NFL career, but now he says he’s so broke that he can’t even afford a lawyer to defend him against charges that he threatened to kill his wife.

Jackson requested a public defender because he can’t afford an attorney, TMZ reports.

In court documents, Jackson says he has no income, savings or investments. His only asset is a car worth $100,000.

The judge overseeing Jackson’s case denied the request for the public defender, perhaps reasoning that after he made $1.5 million with the Seahawks last year and found a way to buy that car, Jackson can find a way to pay a lawyer, too.

The 33-year-old Jackson was a second-round draft pick of the Vikins in 2006 and has been in the NFL since. He is not currently under contract, and given the legal issues hanging over his head, his NFL career is probably over.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Pass the hat, guys.

I distinctly remember one of my friends hounding me to meet him at a bar to watch MNF, and when I got there, Tarvaris Jackson was starting for the Vikings. I had one drink and left.

Slo

I distinctly remember one of my friends hounding me to meet him at a bar to watch MNF, and when I got there, Tarvaris Jackson was starting for the Vikings. I had one drink and left.

You may have abandoned TJack before, but this is your chance to be there in his time of need.

Dwight Howard trying to do his own "Imma go home and win a title for a shithole city" thing.

Except you know, his body is broken and he has the mind of 6 year old.

Also

Marc SteinVerified account
‏@ESPNSteinLine
Memphis and Mike Conley have agreed in principle on a five-year, $153 million deal, league sources say. Finer points "nearing conclusion."

Play football if you want brehs

American Football is the worst current sport. Can't wait til it's dead.
I don't like that.

WqKUOfU.png

RBH, why is your team the way they are?
RBH deserves this.

Dwight Howard trying to do his own "Imma go home and win a title for a shithole city" thing.

Except you know, his body is broken and he has the mind of 6 year old.

Also

Marc SteinVerified account
‏@ESPNSteinLine
Memphis and Mike Conley have agreed in principle on a five-year, $153 million deal, league sources say. Finer points "nearing conclusion."

Play football if you want brehs
Floyd Jr.. Should he ever possess any athletic ability will play basketball or baseball. So help me god.

That's too disrespectful.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
actioncookbook ‏@actioncookbook 4h4 hours ago

[Johnny Manziel picks up a basketball in Cabo]
KNICKS: 4 years, $68M
MANZIEL: I was going to make a bong from this
LAKERS: 4 years, $83M

Draxal

I'd agree on 2011 over 2007 but man that's a close one. Both excellent games.

2007 the elements took over too much, 2011 was a bloodbath. Hell you could also add 90's game with the 49ers here as well, ending the threepeat chances of a great team with your backup qb.

Top Bottom