• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Sanjuro

I think it's just a weird looking Greek pizza

I've lived here my whole life and never seen that bullshit.

I've seen this though.

ls.jpg

bionic77

In England I once had an Indian pizza and that shit was dope as fuck. It had spicy chicken, onions and bells peppers.

Never saw anything like that in the US.

England had great food from other counties but anything native to that place was always garbage tier.

New England style pizza

19-reg-styles-new-england-greek.jpg

I'm gonna throw up

Pizza from LBI. Panzone's

I've lived here my whole life and never seen that bullshit.

I've seen this though.

ls.jpg

I would tear this shit apart.

Tandoori+Chicken+Pizza4.jpg

I would eat all these thing. The one with the eggs actually looks quite nice

bionic77

I would tear this shit apart.

Tandoori+Chicken+Pizza4.jpg
Thats what I am talking about!

There is a whole foods opening right by my house in October. I don't plan on going there for groceries (I will stick with Wegmans) but I hear that they have awesome prepared food and I am hoping for something like this.

Someone needs to bring this shit to the masses!

bionic77

Soccer is so fucking fraudulent brehs.

More fraudulent than the Cards, which is honestly impressive.
Its crazy how many shots they have of the crowd in these games.

I think in US sports you only get on screen if you are famous, have an amazing sign/costume, or they are looking for the reaction shot after something amazing/horrible happens.

Slo

A local butcher shop makes AMAZING jerky for $24/pound and I got two pounds this morning. I'm right at the tipping point where I either need to stop eating, or I'm going to rationalize eating more by telling myself that I'm have jerky for dinner.

Bae is such an angry sleeper.

She just mumbled something at me, I didn't hear what she said so I asked her. She mumbled something again, but this time it was an angry mumble. Then she rolled over and fell asleep again.

She also once elbowed me in the chest whilst asleep because I wouldn't open the door for the cat.

The door was open and the cat was already on the bed. Not that she noticed because she was already sleeping again.

DMczaf

I just had a single Blue Bunny ice cream sandwich and now I feel like I gained 15 lbs and lost 80% of my energy

I hate being old.

Top Bottom