• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

bionic77

Some of the Nintendo fans are fucking insane.

Yeah Nintendo didn't show the NX at E3 because it's just such a good idea people would steal it.

The Jags were afraid to play quality football last year because everyone would steal their play calls.
A lot of Nintendos ideas have been stolen by their competitors.

How disappointed must these celebrity NFL girlfriends be when they realize how little money their men make compared to other professional athletes.

Not only that, but these other athletes won't have pudding for brains in 30 years.

bionic77

I wonder how Brady's pitch went to KD.

KD:"I heard they don't treat black people well in Boston."
Brady:"You aren't black KD, you are great! The spit from the fans is a sign of their affection towards you!"

DMczaf

I wonder how Brady's pitch went to KD.

KD:"I heard they don't treat black people well in Boston."
Brady:"You aren't black KD, you are great! The spit from the fans is a sign of their affection towards you!"

I hope Brady wears his Trump hat to the meeting

Catching up on some of the new hit cinema releases

Watched Elysium earlier and finishing up kick ass 2 now.

I enjoyed Elysium , seems like Gaf didn't really care for it. It was fun for me, enjoyed sharlto copley as a antagonist.

Pretty sure that's all the new hit releases

Edit: update on the movie experience.
Kick ass 2....this shit....this shit kinda suck.
This shit is booty

I enjoyed Elysium , seems like Gaf didn't really care for it. It was fun for me, enjoyed sharlto copley as a antagonist.

You gotta do something to pass the time since no Gundam tonight for you, just smiling again tonight.

rando14

Are you gonna review that Animu SMT Fire emblem game, or....?

Sanjuro

lol Angel/Sox game

Rams 20 Pats 1

0UvXJnu.gif

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
WTF I cant believe this...

Is the game that good Xia? I have always had a staunch Anti-animu policy in my administration with the exception of SMT/Persona...

This is tough!!

I think ActStriker is playing it too.

It's pretty much a Persona game set in the Japanese entertainment industry. Yes, it's animu overload...but underneath the graphical design, anime tropes in the plot, etc. is a solid game.

Your other options for a new JRPG are pretty much this, Star Ocean, or waiting for the new Final Fantasy or Persona.

I know a lot of you guys played Prison Architect a lot and noticed its out on PS4 now. Is it the type of game where a mouse is essential though?

Draxal

I think ActStriker is playing it too.

It's pretty much a Persona game set in the Japanese entertainment industry. Yes, it's animu overload...but underneath the graphical design, anime tropes in the plot, etc. is a solid game.

Your other options for a new JRPG are pretty much this, Star Ocean, or waiting for the new Final Fantasy or Persona.

I really wouldn't say it's too much of a persona game (well 3/4). As there's no going to school and scheduled day stuff like that which is a pretty big part of persona's structure, but the game is very solid.

Top Bottom