• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Thrones Day baby!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sad now

image006.gif

RBH

The Browns released backup quarterback Connor Shaw on Thursday. This isn't a surprise, necessarily, since the team signed Robert Griffin III this offseason, drafted Cody Kessler in May, and have veteran Josh McCown on the roster.

What is surprising -- or, at the very least, embarrassing -- is that, a day later, the Bears ended up with Shaw after the Saints mistakenly announced to the rest of the league that they intended to claim him off waivers, according to ESPN.com's Adam Caplan.

Specifically, the Saints sent an email to the other 31 NFL teams -- instead of only to the league office to claim Shaw. Presumably, the Bears saw the email and claimed Shaw first.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/b...d-email-to-31-teams-in-error/?linkId=26149270

giphy.gif

Lol can't believe #52 couldn't block bortles from tackling Ismael on the INT runback. Now I see why RBH always had the lighter by him

Working a double is fun

...kill me.. Pls

Looks like a 2 week one.
Thank god

How long is Sweeney gone?

I didn't even realize he was banned.

Looks like he has another week left on his.
Thank god again.. I miss him.

Why couldn't it have been BG instead?
Because BG is a state of prosperity and nothing can bring him down

Dont get banned BG. Kave will probably be mean to me :(

Who is currently the best QB in the state of Florida?
Professionally.. I would say Jameis.

Top Bottom