• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CoaHZ2SUEAA53iA.jpg

Watching S4 of Arrested Dev

It's so jarring to see the majority of the cast look basically the same from S3 and then have Lindsay come in looking like she ironed on a new face. And George Michael looking like he's spent a decade or so playing a socially awkward teenager coming of age in commercially successful but critically panned movies. Shit spooky boss

It's spooky

Hindl

Cowboys facing a $250 K fine... Damn, they're so undisciplined.

EleGiggle

What did they do?

It's so jarring to see the majority of the cast look basically the same from S3 and then have Lindsay come in looking like she ironed on a new face. And George Michael looking like he's spent a decade or so playing a socially awkward teenager coming of age in commercially successful but critically panned movies. Shit spooky boss

It's spooky

I know fans were dying for it, and they had to shoot the season differently because everyone blew up, but Season 4 was such a letdown for me.

MechDX

Lol, what?

Jets were in every game last year besides one - the game Fitz tore his thumb up. They have receiving options out of the backfield in Powell and Forte and a power runner in Robinson. They have arguably the best receiving duo in the league with Decker and Marshall. They get their injured tight end back. They lost Harrison but they locked Wilkerson up and still have Richardson and Williams.

Fitz has had his best years under Gailey, too.

Pats are without Brady for four games, too. Not really sure how the Jets aren't a dangerous team. They have a tough schedule, but they should be in the mix. I strongly believe them and Denver were the only teams capable of beating New England in Foxboro last year in the playoffs.

Fitz had his best year in 2014 with BOB and the Texans. Completion percent and QB rating both better than any year under Gailey

Free jaks boy Hack

It's spooky
Is this your first time watching?

I know some ppl were let down but theirs some really good moments in it. Some of the funnier stuff hit me in rewatches. Idk personally still liked it

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I think this season I'm gonna check out the Browns backer bar I was told about here in Toronto.

I talked to the president of the Toronto Browns backers last season he said it's pretty fun, they do cheers, and ultimately just have all Toronto Browns fans together to enjoy the games.

If I end up going I'll obviously let you guys know.

MechDX

I think this season I'm gonna check out the Browns backer bar I was told about here in Toronto.

I talked to the president of the Toronto Browns backers last season he said it's pretty fun, they do cheers, and ultimately just have all Toronto Browns fans together to enjoy the games.

If I end up going I'll obviously let you guys know.

There are Browns Backers in Toronto? As in plural?

Dozens even?

Top Bottom