• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

gutshot

CoZejPWWAAAJox5.jpg:large

Pepiope

Hey Peripope the Rams released your boy Nick Foles!!

How did a Franchise Quarterback like Nick Foles possibly get just outright released?? Muahahahaha
If the Birds didnt have a QBOTF already on the roster, I'd be wanting him back here. Instead he'll go and be a starter in SF or NY.

Got excused as juror for a civil due to saying I had a problem with the idea of a proponderence of evidence and "more probable then not".

Apparently the plantiff's lawyer didn't like that wasn't want compelling evidence.

Got excused as juror for a civil due to saying I had a problem with the idea of a proponderence of evidence and "more probable then not".

Apparently the plantiff's lawyer didn't like that wasn't want compelling evidence.

Would you be automatically excused if you wore a "Make America Great Again" hat? Assuming Bionic wasn't the defense attorney.

Damn. Just damn!
Fuck...

It is tough seeing mouth breathers on Facebook support Trump and keeping my mouth shut.

You must be equally conflicted seeing as how your qb, coach and probably the whole team and fanbase is behind a racist, facist monster.

Your qb is also a trumper
Gata beat me to it.

Trump asked him to go, he said no.

There is no evidence of any pictures or statements of him supporting the Donald.

My qb is a probably racist and your qb somehow finds a way to look worse...
Yet he never said he didn't... Hmm?

Breadstream HQ
Damn BG..

bionic77

A spelling contest between Gata and Floyd would take several months (until a letter could be found that one of these idiots could spell).

Line_HTX

I would love it if Sissy leads the League through all 16 games this season in hits and hard knockdowns by a large margin.

Get up and get force teched into a reset.

effzee

All joked aside Foles to Jets makes too much sense.

He can play a lot better than he showed with the Rams, and the Jets have far superior talent at WR.

Bionic, serious question: as an attorney, what is your opinion of Johnnie Cochran? I imagine that for you and your colleagues he's like the Michael Jordan or Tom Brady of litigation. The GOAT.

No they are not

Lol, what?

Jets were in every game last year besides one - the game Fitz tore his thumb up. They have receiving options out of the backfield in Powell and Forte and a power runner in Robinson. They have arguably the best receiving duo in the league with Decker and Marshall. They get their injured tight end back. They lost Harrison but they locked Wilkerson up and still have Richardson and Williams.

Fitz has had his best years under Gailey, too.

Pats are without Brady for four games, too. Not really sure how the Jets aren't a dangerous team. They have a tough schedule, but they should be in the mix. I strongly believe them and Denver were the only teams capable of beating New England in Foxboro last year in the playoffs.

Top Bottom