• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

h1nch

Broncos camp starts today! Who will be our QB? We have 3 really good candidates, not sure how they'll select the best one all 3 are awesome and I'm sure Kubes will have a difficult time deciding between great vs greatest.

:(

MechDX

Training camp, players "grinding"....Meanwhile at Texans Legend Bengals Killer TJ Yates house:
T.J. Yates ‏@TJ_Yates 9m9 minutes ago
TNT with the coverage of the @PGAChampionship? Can we get Chuck and Shaq commenting on golf please???

Not a single fuck is given.

Three Giants starting camp on PUP list.

Patricia Traina ‏@Patricia_Traina 3m3 minutes ago
Three Giants will start camp on PUP: DT Damon Harrison (knee swelling),LB JT Thomas (hamstring) and DT Jay Bromley (ankle).

Art Stapleton ‏@art_stapleton 2m2 minutes ago
McAdoo says he doesn't believe any issues with Harrison, Bromley and Thomas are serious. #Giants

Last thing Bromley needed.

It was expected I believe. He had a procedure on his ankle a little bit ago. I was more concerned to see Snacks on the list but its preseason. PUP means very little. They can move them off of that at any time.

Also:

Paul Schwartz ‏@NYPost_Schwartz 2m2 minutes ago
McAdoo said he needs to see Victor Cruz in today's conditioning evaluation before determining if he is cleared to practice.

I still think they'll keep Cruz on a short leash practice wise. So ready for the season to start. I have a good feeling about the team this year.

Also, for Vikings fans:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m1 minute ago
#Vikings GM Rick Spielman announces an extension for coach Mike Zimmer. A surprise. "His leadership, his passion has shown the results."

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I've been talking about football most of the offseason, y'know?

giphy.gif

Striker

It was expected I believe. He had a procedure on his ankle a little bit ago. I was more concerned to see Snacks on the list but its preseason. PUP means very little. They can move them off of that at any time.
A bummer seeing Snacks on there.

But they can come off any time and I reckon he won't any time in pre-season. JT Thomas absent isn't good for him with these new bodies brought in at linebacker.

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2016-dallas-cowboys-1784456648

I put myself behind the 8 ball with every new person I meet because of my allegiance to a team 1,200 miles away that has done nothing but go .500 my whole life.
We went from one Domestic Violence Cover Boy to The Next.

The defense has more holes than a pair of Plaxico Burress’ sweatpants, and the players pegged to bring the most improvement to the unit are suspended for the first four weeks of the season because they got high.

Our whole season will be undone once our quarterback unexpectedly sneezes too hard and has to hands the reigs to either a guy who looks like a pizza delivery guy.

Our fans will scream that Dez caught it until they are blue in the face, while ignoring the fact that Aaron Rodgers meticulously dissected the team on one leg all day that day & would almost definitely had continued doing so if it needed to be done.

The fact that all of these things are true, and yet I will still find a way to believe that this is the year they right the ship and win something for the first time in my adult life.
Our owner literally said “I want me some glory hole”

Tony Romo is old enough to remember The War of 1812, and hasn’t been healthy for a full season since the Great Depression.

Our owner considered Greg Hardy a team leader last season.

A Sports Illustrated profile on our owner devolved into a Johnnie Walker Blue Label ad.

The last time the Cowboys made it past the divisional round of the playoffs, Bill Clinton was receiving covert blowjobs .

Our owner once committed contract tampering during an interview for an article.

And half of our defense is on the second phase of the NFL drug testing program.

Fuck this team.
Because Tony Romo’s collar bone has the structural integrity of a high school science class bridge-building project model made out of day old Olive Garden breadsticks and hot glue.

Because we are fundamentally incapable of winning without Tony Romo.

Because Ezekiel Elliot has already been accused of beating his girlfriend.

Because even after Romo went down in game 2 last year and I subconsciously knew our season was over, our division was such a colossal dumpster fire that we weren’t mathematically eliminated until after Tony broke his collarbone for the SECOND time. I watched every single game doing Mitt Romney Election Math about the Cowboys path to the Super Bowl.
A running back at #4 overall? A fucking running back? A god damn running back.

Top Bottom