• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

BigAT

Fuck Football

image.php

Cowboys Players Take 4 Out of 5 Top Spots on NFLPA Player Sales List

Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant is the new king of pro football retail, claiming the No. 1 spot on the NFLPA’s Top 50 Player Sales List for the NFLPA’s first quarter, the association said in a news release Thursday.

Bryant, who placed at No. 5 on the season-ending 2015 list, was joined by three other Cowboys teammates - quarterback Tony Romo, rookie running back Ezekiel Elliott and tight end Jason Witten - in the top five.

The only non-Cowboys player in the top five was Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers, who remained in the fourth spot.

Russell Wilson, the quarterback of the Seattle Seahawks, placed sixth. New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, the top-ranked player at the end of 2015, checked in at No. 7 and was joined by his teammate, tight end Rob Gronkowski in the No. 10 spot.

New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. ranked No. 8, followed by rookie quarterback Carson Wentz of the Philadelphia Eagles at No. 9.

V2UXWqI.jpg

Panthers training camp is officially begun

Fuck football
I'm actually there right now, I'll give you live reports from the field.

Cam Newton is dancing, I repeat, Cam Newton is partaking in dance.

Oh wait, wait... He's about to start stretching...

Nope, still dancing.

For real there are like 30k people here.

EDIT: Kuechley's motor is high af

I'm actually there right now, I'll give you live reports from the field.

Cam Newton is dancing, I repeat, Cam Newton is partaking in dance.

Oh wait, wait... He's about to start stretching...

Nope, still dancing.

For real there are like 30k people here.

EDIT: Kuechley's motor is high af

Wait did you jump ship!?! When did this happen!?

glee1.gif

Hindl

I know, but when this game actually happened, there was numerous Eagles fans saying otherwise. One or two regulars included.

Fair enough, I probably would've said the same thing. Chip's first season was something else to Eagles fans, especially compared to the end of Andy's time here. It blinded a lot of us, and we thought that was only the beginning. Turns out that was his ceiling, not floor.

Cavebob tho

That and To Be Continued are probably my favorites recently

rando14

Smh olds just seeing the Arthur memes, I been on that for YEARS *adjusts hipster glasses

What is To Be Continued...? Its not animu is it -_-

-42dc0c360e54c8a5.jpg

Has there ever been a greater collection of quarterbacks? Probably not
Gobias friend pls. This picture is old as dirt, before the draft. We don't even have all the pictured guys. I'm gonna have to move you down in Browns Gaf ranking, but don't worry you're still like 100 ppl above my boy Floy

Gobias

Banned
Gobias friend pls. This picture is old as dirt, before the draft. We don't even have all the pictured guys. I'm gonna have to move you down in Browns Gaf ranking, but don't worry your still like 100 ppl above my boy Floy

I thought Kessler was 7. They all look alike to me.

Gobias friend pls. This picture is old as dirt, before the draft. We don't even have all the pictured guys. I'm gonna have to move you down in Browns Gaf ranking, but don't worry you're still like 100 ppl above my boy Floy
He'll fuck up more and drop below me.. You know he will.

I thought Kessler was 7. They all look alike to me.

The Brown people all look alike, eh?
Gobias is stepping up during Confrontation's absence with the racism instead of the sexism

Gobias

Banned
Mary Kay CabotVerified account
‏@MaryKayCabot
#Browns Josh Gordon defended his relationship with Johnny Manziel: "I'll definitely be there for him regardless of what the media says''
hmmm

Racist (understandable though). 7 is Austin Davis and 9 is the former legend Shaw

I forgot Shaw was no longer a Brown and I full apologize to Furyous.

Top Bottom