• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

bionic77

That was an epic game by Bron.

Saw the trailer for God of War. While the graphics looked amazing as usual the gameplay didn't seem to have changed which is something I thought had changed significantly based on the comments. I have never liked the gameplay in GOW.

Narag

I'm happy for BG.

in unrelated BG news, I turned to the hit radio station the other day and I see why he likes Drake now too

JABEE

I'm pulling for Cleveland. It's sad that Cleveland winning would not release Kave from the shame circle. I'm just happy for BG.

RBH

I have a myriad of interests!

Ufbr5ej.gif

tmdorsey

Atlanta is already a hell hole so it's not like they need the shame circle too.

You disappoint me wienke.

Anyway, tried out this Overwatch game you kids are talking about these days. Just went through the tutorial. Not too bad. I need to practice some more and find a couple of characters I like, but I'm liking what Blizzard has done with the game. Doesn't seem like your average FPS so far.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You disappoint me wienke.

Anyway, tried out this Overwatch game you kids are talking about these days. Just went through the tutorial. Not too bad. I need to practice some more and find a couple of characters I like, but I'm liking what Blizzard has done with the game. Doesn't seem like your average FPS so far.

Haha I just got it too on PC.

It does seem pretty interesting. Part of me is kinda wondering why I just paid $60 for a flashier and trendier Team Fortress 2 though. The game does kinda feel like what I'd want Team Fortress 3 to be or something.

Game 7 vs episode 9 thrones

Nooooo

Miss the first half, you won't miss much anyway. People will be posting GoT spoilers on signs and shit in the crowd probably the way these things go.

cdyhybrid

Well.. A significant number of people says it does unfortunately.. So they might be able to escape the Shame Circle.

Who gets the Shame Circle after ATL and SD.. Philly? I don't remember the article about the sports droughts so I can't tell you.

Worse than David Tyree?

Well, if we're counting baseball the Phillies won fairly recently. Plus Villanova.

Syrinx

Well.. A significant number of people says it does unfortunately.. So they might be able to escape the Shame Circle.

Who gets the Shame Circle after ATL and SD.. Philly? I don't remember the article about the sports droughts so I can't tell you.

Worse than David Tyree?
Buffalo

Top Bottom