• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

RBH

So happy to see Craig Sager be able to work an NBA Finals game.

He and his son are two of the nicest people around.

True story, a couple of kids in elementary school tried to start a fight with me during recess one day, and Craig Sager Jr. stood up for me and helped me out. :')

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
All they have to do is score more points than the Warriors.

Just wanted to simplify it for Cavs fans because that's all it really is. The media is hyping it as this David vs. Goliath but at the end of the day it's just two more basketball games.

The Cavs can win this series and it boils down to two games. That's all. Lebron would cement himself as Top 5 potentially if he can pull this off. He's already Top 20 All time but this would be a Red Sox 2003 esque comeback for the ages

Finally benched 250

Congrats brah. 275 lbs in two months

rando14

I see Breadward tryna lowkey join the PS4 family :')

So happy to see Craig Sager be able to work an NBA Finals game.

He and his son are two of the nicest people around.

True story, a couple of kids in elementary school tried to start a fight with me during recess one day, and Craig Sager Jr. stood up for me and helped me out. :')

Did they give you a swirley and/or noogie?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
JR Smith has been missing wide open shots and they need him to show up. He needs to get it going but the Cavs are off to a solid start.

JR smith is fucking terrible. 6 seconds on the playclock and he chucks up a 30 footer for no reason. catches the ball on the run fading away and attempts a 3 from the corner for no reason

RBH

Did they give you a swirley and/or noogie?

Nah, that's reserved for the BG's of the world!
NH9gE7v.gif

I honestly can't remember what started it tho. Only time in my life where someone wanted to start a fight with me

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Warriors will win this because when has the first 5 minutes ever mattered anyway?

Doesn't change who is the favorite

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
JR smith is fucking terrible. 6 seconds on the playclock and he chucks up a 30 footer for no reason. catches the ball on the run fading away and attempts a 3 from the corner for no reason

He's unstoppable when he's on and knocking down shots like that 30 footer (which he can). Which is about 1 every 25 games or so.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
BG is just gonna be all the more crushed when the Warriors come back and win this

Just watch. The curse of the Cleve won't be denied!

BG is just gonna be all the more crushed when the Warriors come back and win this

Just watch. The curse of the Cleve won't be denied!

I want it to happen tonight. Them coming back from 3-1 to game 7 just to lose that and continue the streak would be more heartbreaking. BG doesn't deserve the pain and neither does #TeamBG

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I want it to happen tonight. Them coming back from 3-1 to game 7 just to lose that and continue the streak would be more heartbreaking. BG doesn't deserve the pain and neither does #TeamBG

I want BG to be happy.

I want the Cavs to win let's be clear. Unattached and uninvested fans who don't root for the underdog are weird to me.

I just don't see the Warriors losing this series. Don't be shocked if they win THIS game. Obviously the NBA would love to push it to game 7.

Edit: look at that 3 pointer Curry just made. Shit is right out of cheat mode NBA Jam.

Just came back home from work.. that score is surprising

Real Talk, Von Miller being too greedy?

Not when Fletcher Cox got $60m guaranteed
Yup.. Von will get paid.

ClHE_hcUsAERp5V.jpg

BG and his brother
Look at those good kids. Good job parents :)

If Cleveland wins then we'll never get a Believeland 2.
I mean.. They could make another now with all the shit they didn't cover.

Who is this?

bionic77

If the Warriors can get it down to 8 again in the 4th or less we might get a good ending.

Kyrie the difference in the last 2 games. He came to play.

Dude, it's Cleveland sports. You could devote a half hour just to the Kick Six or Manziel each.
Can we have an 2014-15 OSU national championship 30 for 30.

I'd watch that :D

This going to game 7 will only compound the disappointment of Cleveland when they eventually lose, which is certain.

Good. You all deserve this.
Why you gotta be this way Larry...

Jimena Sanchez
Nice. Is she married to someone on the raiders?

Top Bottom