• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

Good point. And really, Jenkins was the best CB in the last draft. Needs polish, but only one Rams offensive player had more TDs than he did. Givens, even missing a game, was still worth a fourth round pick. But I think you reach a critical mass of dumbasses, and they are getting close

No way man, we have to get as many problems as possible. It's gonna be way easier to get free agents here when the Rams are the party team. The St. Louis Rams, official NFL Team of Bud Light and Pitbull! Yeeeeeeaheeeeeeeaaaaaaaaeeeeeaaaaa! Don't stop the paaaaaaaaartay! Drink Responsibly
Unless you're a St. Louis Ram

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 9m

Falcons making strong push to sign Giants free-agent DE Osi Umenyiora and are trying to wrap up a deal with him before end of the weekend.

Dolphins and Falcons seem to be the two buyers for his services.

Talon

Orioles put out a statement saying they won't move their game. I don't know why the Ravens don't just schedule a game at the same time and let the city and fans decide
Camden Yards is literally adjacent to M&T Bank Stadium. Maybe a difference of 2 blocks? The parking situation is pretty shit already, this would make it worse.

harSon

Banned
Ducktales is free instant with Amazon Prime, and my kids love it, so I've been rewatching. The takeaways.

-I'm going to be Launchpad McQuack for Halloween.

-It's the greatest theme song ever. I think my daughter watched two episodes before I heard her singing it while doing something totally different.

80/90's Disney cartoons in general had great theme songs. Duck Tales, Tale Spin, Darkwing Duck, Goof Troops, Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers, Winnie the Pooh, etc. All fucking great.

TheFatOne

Listening to the radio today I had no idea Ted Johnson called out Wilforks wife. Guy is an idiot, and Wilfork would kill him. I would never want to start shit with big Vince.

squicken

Camden Yards is literally adjacent to M&T Bank Stadium. Maybe a difference of 2 blocks? The parking situation is pretty shit already, this would make it worse.

well now the Os are responsible for the Ravens starting on the road. that bad karma is going to cause a decline in their ability to win close games, i'm calling it now.

BAL not having the best offseason. This is like what Fox did to the Jets with his Tebow hate. Larry must embrace Flacco to make it all stop

Andrew Siciliano ‏@AndrewSiciliano
League confirms @Ravens will still play in Kickoff 2013 opener on Thursday 9/5, but will do so on the road.

jakncoke

Banned
Also Ez your team can eat dicks, why i had them in the elite 8 is beyond me but thanks for finishing off my already fucked up bracket

effzee

well now the Os are responsible for the Ravens starting on the road. that bad karma is going to cause a decline in their ability to win close games, i'm calling it now.

BAL not having the best offseason. This is like what Fox did to the Jets with his Tebow hate. Larry must embrace Flacco to make it all stop

League confirms @Ravens will still play in Kickoff 2013 opener on Thursday 9/5, but will do so on the road.

Why can't the Ravens game be pushed to Fri or Sat night? Just as pointless and still the spotlight they want to give the SB champs.

BTW was it announced who they will play that first game against?

Tabris

Guys, fill me in. What's going with the Broncos pass rusher situation?

Dumervil's agent fucked his restructuring up by not faxing in time, so we had to cut him, and put a new offer in and now Ravens are trying to get him?

So we're looking at old man Freeney?

Whadya think? Godslay, fill me in!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Ravens vs. Browns in Cleveland.

DO IT!

eznark

Banned
Also Ez your team can eat dicks, why i had them in the elite 8 is beyond me but thanks for finishing off my already fucked up bracket

bloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow me

Meals-admits-blown-call-as-Pirates-move-on-4F8I1BQ-x-large.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
bloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow me

http://i.usatoday.net/sports/_photos/2011/07/27/Meals-admits-blown-call-as-Pirates-move-on-4F8I1BQ-x-large.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I tried, couldnt find it even under a microscope. Poor Mrs.Eznark having to go artificial insemination route for her 2 kids.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

squicken

Maybe a smokescreen but Arians doesn't sound like a Geno smith fan

"Athletically, yes," Arians said. "He can throw the football and he obviously had a great workout the other day. The guys that were in the combine last year, all of them when they left the room, you went, 'Wow.' No one in this draft made me go, 'Wow.' Now, can they throw the football? Yeah."

Throwing the football isn't enough. Arians made that clear.

"Did not go to his workout," Arians said of Smith, "but on tape he can make every throw. He is athletic and he has a big arm, good release, fairly accurate, but the time of putting him on the board and all those things is still happening soon.

"He has got the skill set as many guys have skill sets. You don’t play the game with that skill set. The two muscles that you play quarterback with you can’t evaluate. The brain and the heart. That is a winning quarterback. Until you get in the huddle with them, you don’t know what you have."

Also, Rams released a little used blocking TE. But so many holes to fill

Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏@espn_nfcwest 57s
Matthew Mulligan's release means Rams have 16 players at QB, RB, WR and TE. None has had 26th birthday yet. Jared Cook is oldest.

Top Bottom