• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

Any other Chiefs fans want to give input on the pick?

At this point I expect it to be Joeckel. Whether it's contract demands or outright hatred of his name being spelled Branden instead of Brandon, the Chiefs appear to be ready to move on from Albert and churn their wheels by drafting a left tackle to replace a perfectly good left tackle.

You benefit from saving a few million a year and getting younger but risk a dropoff in talent. Right now the move looks foolish to me, but what do I know?

cdyhybrid

Welp Ted Johnson will be dead soon. Guess he called Vince Wilfork's wife ugly

wilfork-wife-9-30-12kzxs9.gif

wilfhdljy.jpg

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php...ks-wife-ugly-and-vince-wilfork-is-pissed-off/

:jnc

Think I'm gonna get a Roku tonight, any advice on what model to get? I wish their was a 100 dollar ps3 model :/
Grimes and Haden surely means Browns are going to be very eager to trade down.
I just want to sign him already and make it official, the rumors been floating for a good week now

Greg

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.co...-dethrone-rushing-king-adrian-peterson/21935/

Good piece on Peterson's 2012 and what will and won't be penalties under the new Crown Rule
Have you breathed a sigh of relief yet? You will after we show you the 11 plays.
*LIST OF 11 AWESOME PLAYS THAT WON'T BE LEGAL ANYMORE

There you have it. Eleven plays out of 556. A few, if not most, likely would not even be flagged.
I guess I don't have an issue with the rule, but that's under the assumption that the rule will be called as intended.

RBH

Think I'm gonna get a Roku tonight, any advice on what model to get? I wish their was a 100 dollar ps3 model :/

It depends on what features you're looking for. You can compare the features of each model here:

http://www.roku.com/roku-products

Months ago, before the Roku 3 was announced, I got the Roku 2 XS because I wanted the 1080p support, the dual-band wireless, and the bluetooth remote. But it depends on which features are most important to you.

I'd personally go for the Roku 3.

MechDX

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...at-kaepernicks-arms-are-getting-too-muscular/

Jim Harbaugh likes the fact that 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick works hard in the offseason. But he’s a little worried that Kaepernick could be overdoing it.

In fact, Kaepernick works so hard in the weight room that Harbaugh is worried his upper body could be getting so big and muscular that it could affect his throwing motion.

Little hands now big arms. San Francisco must have mutagens in the water

squicken

Harbs doesn't want Kap getting to jacked up

Kaepernick has spent the entire offseason in the gym. "If you're just talking about weightlifting and upper-body strength, yes, I think there is that fear," Harbaugh said. "It's something we've talked about. 'I don't want you getting too jacked-up, Colin.' I want some speed, quickness, not just (flexing chest his muscles)."

http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/matt...-kaepernick-about-becoming-too-big-too-strong

I guess I don't have an issue with the rule, but that's under the assumption that the rule will be called as intended.

I don't have an issue with it either. I think it's a good explanation of what the foul looks like and how often it's just going to be offsetting penalites

It depends on what features you're looking for. You can compare the features of each model here:

http://www.roku.com/roku-products

Months ago, before the Roku 3 was announced, I got the Roku 2 XS because I wanted the 1080p support, the dual-band wireless, and the bluetooth remote. But it depends on which features are most important to you.

I'd personally go for the Roku 3.

thanks a bunch, its between the Roku 3 and and roku 2 XD for me. might just lean towards the newest model
edit: maybe im wrong, but you can plug a harrdrive in Roku 3?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Where have you been haha?
Anyway I think I decided I'll be joining you next Gen on ps4 to watch your trophy whoring

Been deathly sick for close to a month

Cold > Flu > Pneumonia
[Self Medicating, =/]

Also trying to Trophy Whore

Been quiet in this thread, nothing to contribute really lol

effzee

Why in the world would Ted Johnson answer that? Even if Vince isn't listening its the year 2013 and of course its going to get back to him.

Fucking moron. Now Vince gonna get em.

As for the new RB rule. If the defenders can't lower their head and hit with the crown then it only makes sense that RBs can' either.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Why in the world would Ted Johnson answer that? Even if Vince isn't listening its the year 2013 and of course its going to get back to him.

Fucking moron. Now Vince gonna get em.

As for the new RB rule. If the defenders can't lower their head and hit with the crown then it only makes sense that RBs can' either.

If Wilfork is smart, he'll hire a certain former linebacker/serial murderer to do his dirty work.

Roto:
The Browns' new coaching staff has given Trent Richardson the impression that he'll be the foundation of their 2013 offense.
"They told me I better be in the best shape ever. They told me they’re gonna run the shoes off of me," Richardson said. "They’re gonna pass me the ball more. ... They’re going to do whatever they can. And they want me to be a leader for this team. Voice-wise, they want me to lead the group. They want me to get on that horse, man. They want me to be that stallion that’s gonna take this program to another level." T-Rich could push for 400 touches if he stays healthy.
Let's get him to pass a couple balls too

MechDX

what about Dunta Robinson

We should make a business!

Reed didn't know he had gotten #20. Ganguli heard what Reed was saying to McNair. So, it was the Texans that took the number.

Tania Ganguli‏@taniaganguli16m
"I thought someone else had it. I thought we were gonna have to have a conversation," Reed on this jersey

Poor Roc

Top Bottom