• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Fox318

Revis gets a ring, rex is with the bills.

Fuck woody johnson and his shit conservative politics fucking ass face. That ugly ass mother fucker can choke on a pile of ping pong balls.

I hope that glasses wearing cunt loses all of his money

eznark

Banned
Thank you, Patriots

B8zt7kaCAAAB0OR.jpg:large

Sanjuro

There were a few shit heads that tried to get me banned in the OT thread.

Again, great game Seattle - GAF.

Had a lot of fun with the stories this week. This Super Bowl is easily one of the best in a while! Good show!

cajunator

Banned
No Bevell is Shit for that dumb ass play call at the goal line

That also. Ehh. Been a boring football year. Im hoping a different team wins one of these days. The nfl is getting stale.
i think the jets or texans maybe. Nobody cares when big market teams win.

bionic77

Ok lets all agree to quit watching football forever.

Whats another sport we can move to now that this one is forever tainted.

That was like watching the Nazis win WW2 and kill and rape everyone that you ever loved. People like Gata and company will celebrate, but decent Americans we won't be able to get that horrific image out of our minds.

Also, fuck you Seahawks. Why couldn't you run the ball? This blood is on your hands!

I think there is exactly one person in the world who thought passing there was a good idea, it just so happened he was the person calling the play

Talon

That also. Ehh. Been a boring football year. Im hoping a different team wins one of these days. The nfl is getting stale.
i think the jets or texans maybe. Nobody cares when big market teams win.
Because Seattle is a bigger market than New York, right?

Fox318

That was like watching the Nazis win WW2 and kill and rape everyone that you ever loved. People like Gata and company will celebrate, but decent Americans we won't be able to get that horrific image out of our minds.

Also, fuck you Seahawks. Why couldn't you run the ball? This blood is on your hands!

Speak the truth.

harSon

Banned

I say we move onto Cricket or Badminton.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Patriots should be in the Super Bowl every year.

I don't say this just as a Pats fan, but as someone who wants good Super Bowl games. This one had everything.

LJ11

With 12 seconds on the play clock they were flipping formation. Man wtf were they thinking on that play.

Wilson was excellent, but just call that dive bro!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
That game ended exactly how I would have wanted it to.

Who can point to Green Bay choking when the Seahawks choked the loudest in the Super Bowl? Loving it.

Top Bottom