• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Ok lets all agree to quit watching football forever.

Whats another sport we can move to now that this one is forever tainted.

That was like watching the Nazis win WW2 and kill and rape everyone that you ever loved. People like Gata and company will celebrate, but decent Americans we won't be able to get that horrific image out of our minds.

Also, fuck you Seahawks. Why couldn't you run the ball? This blood is on your hands!

Already switched over to Basketball only to see Lebron and the Cavs playing.

God damn it.

Fox318

I never thought another team could get me pissed off like watching the Jets but the seahawks did it.

Congrats Seattle.

You are now Jets west

That game ended exactly how I would have wanted it to.

Who can point to Green Bay choking when the Seahawks choked the loudest in the Super Bowl? Loving it.

Nice try. That choke was so epic everybody will remember it, when they're not remembering how Green Bay choked to the Jints after 15-1.

Fox318

With 12 seconds on the play clock they were flipping formation. Man wtf were they thinking on that play.

Wilson was excellent, but just call that dive bro!

LJ can you explain what went through Bevell's mind?

Is it a case of somebody needing to prove that they are smart and overthinking?

Pro

B8zsHakIQAAZQCM.jpg

Win

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Guess I can see why that dude from the OT thread said he wouldn't watch his team live.....

I can sort of understand that reaction for people in Seattle watching next season, that's how I felt for about a month after the first Pats/Giants Super Bowl.

LJ11

Have a strong feeling, based on how quickly he threw that football, that Wilson checked to that rub play.

Wouldn't doubt it at all. Flipped the entire formation with the clock running down. That play was rushed.

Man if you're a coach/player you'll be living with this for a while. Tough.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Nice try. That choke was so epic everybody will remember it, when they're not remembering how Green Bay choked to the Jints after 15-1.

Eh, sorry but no. It pales in comparison to what happened just now and it's not close.

The whole NFC choked and we just followed the pattern!

eznark

Banned
Wouldn't doubt it at all. Flipped the entire formation with the clock running down. That play was rushed.

Man if you're a coach/player you'll be living with this for a while. Tough.

Fucking hate that no one shows the fucking pre-snap when showing replays. THAT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT PART

Top Bottom