• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Bowser

I would love for the Panthers to grab Browner if the Pats cut him, but some dumb team is going to give him a ton of cash. Hell, the Seahawks gave Cary fucking Williams $7m in 2015.

rando14

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer 31s32 seconds ago
The Saints and Seahawks are trying to finalize trade Jimmy Graham and a 4th rounder for Max Unger and Seattle first rounder

WHAT THE FUCK

gutshot

... HOLY SHIT

5b7e0fdd39178dc8d4148618607fc96fb8908a1ea62c04119630f50f349c4ce1.jpg

Bowser

Jay Glazer @JayGlazer · 1m 1 minute ago
The Saints and Seahawks are trying to finalize trade Jimmy Graham and a 4th rounder for Max Unger and Seattle first rounder

OH MY GOD

RBH

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer 31s32 seconds ago

WHAT THE FUCK

I said wow.

No more Jimmy Graham in the NFC South! :cool:

Fox318

You're either being sarcastic or you've lost me.

I'm just pissed.

Rex should still be here.

The previous GM was the worst thing ever

Their current GM is ok letting teams in the division make upgrades and trade away a pick for another Diva WR.

Maccagnan also has lost out on a ton of free agents like Mike Iupati, Julius Thomas, Byron Maxwell, Brandon Flowers, and Kareem Jackson.

Are they really going to go back to Revis and Antonio Cromartie?

Why isn't the team trying to go after DeMarco Murray or Spiller?

They had to overpay James Carpenter.

Fuck this owner, fuck this gm

How the hell did the saints cap get so bad?
Charles Robinson ‏ @ CharlesRobinson 32s 32 seconds ago
# Dolphins going to get mugged on TE Charles Clay. # Bills & # Browns waited for them to spend to cap. Now will make offer Phins can't match.
Clay

rando14

Spotrac ‏@spotrac 5m5 minutes ago
The #Saints would eat $9M in dead cap by trading TE Jimmy Graham. Receiving team would be getting him at 3 years $27M ($7.9M g’teed)

FUCK MY DUCK

rando14

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer 12s13 seconds ago
Saints and Seattle have now agreed on trade sending jimmy graham and a 4 to Seattle for max Unger and a 1st

SHIT ON MY FACE

Unbelievable in matters of seconds... Did other teams even get the chance??

Schefter said:
Saints have spoken to Seattle and at least one other team about a potential Jimmy Graham trade as @JayGlazer and @RapSheet reported.

MechDX

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer · 59s60 seconds ago
Saints and Seattle have now agreed on trade sending jimmy graham and a 4 to Seattle for max Unger and a 1st

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

BigAT

Agreed to:

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer

Wowowow.

I told Future yesterday that it seemed like this offseason was created by WWF's writers. This only solidifies that.

MRSA

Banned
lmao Saints

That's actually a bargain for whoever gets him, wait giving up a Pro Bowl caliber center and a first round pick? Well essentially a second round pick, lmao.

Top Bottom