• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Bread

Banned
I was just going to say that Seattle would be a good place for Jimmy and then that gets tweeted. I don't think it makes them unstoppable or anything but he'd be a great get.

cdyhybrid

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer 31s32 seconds ago
The Saints and Seahawks are trying to finalize trade Jimmy Graham and a 4th rounder for Max Unger and Seattle first rounder

WHAT THE FUCK

wat

Schneider must know something we don't! Would take some cap wizardry.

Maybe we're trading up for Mariota and dumping Russell!

rando14

S4XgZDn.gif

Max noooooooooooooo

Who's gonna be our center now, TRENT FUCKING TRUCK???

Link

The Autumn Wind
I was just going to say that Seattle would be a good place for Jimmy and then that gets tweeted. I don't think it makes them unstoppable or anything but he'd be a great get.
Quick, say the Jets would be a good place for Revis.

MechDX

NFLTradeRumors.co ‏@nfltrade_rumors · 40s40 seconds ago
RT @RavensInsider: Ravens are exploring all options with Haloti Ngata, including potential trades. Nothing advancing yet.

Nagata on block as well?

TRADED!

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider · 47s47 seconds ago
Haloti Ngata traded to Detroit Lions, according to a source

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Did I not tell you all we were switching to a 3-4?

Saw it last year. Ansah is more comfortable. Suh wasn't coming back. Have a nice corps of linebackers. It's time to switch things up in the NFC North.

gutshot

Andrew Siciliano @AndrewSiciliano
By the way, for what it's worth, the Saints met with Jameis Winston at the combine. The Saints now have two first-round picks. That is all.

Can't really foresee a scenario where the Bucs would help their division rival get Winston, but who knows anymore.

Top Bottom