• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Link

The Autumn Wind
Meanwhile the Jets are overpaying aging LBs so Rex can't win a super bowl with ex jets in Buffalo.

#FireMaccagnan
#Idzik2.0
I'm ok with slight overpays considering how much cap space they have to work with. Harris' contract is smartly structured and won't handcuff the front office later.

Fox318

I'm ok with slight overpays considering how much cap space they have to work with. Harris' contract is smartly structured and won't handcuff the front office later.

This much cap space just proves how much of a fucking dumb idiot Idzik was.

They have to overpay for everybody and they aren't even getting great players.

If they don't spend money on Revis they will pretty much lose it.

MechDX

excited.gif

squicken

Willis confirming his retirement is in large part due to his health issues and being preventative and not reactive to them.

Cue sensationalist stories about a variety of other reasons for the next two weeks.

A shame to see such a great 49er bad-mouthed by some of the fans.

"I've given this game everything I had"

TheFatOne

Going to miss Vereen but the Pats know how to find those third down backs. Guy is clutch as fuck though. Can rely on him in pass protection as well. Shame that he had to go, but I suspect White is going to emerge as the next guy. Pats seem to be high on White.

Link

The Autumn Wind
This much cap space just proves how much of a fucking dumb idiot Idzik was.

They have to overpay for everybody and they aren't even getting great players.

If they don't spend money on Revis they will pretty much lose it.
You won't hear me defending Idzik. Guy was a terrible GM. I don't think they'll have to overpay everyone, but Harris is an important piece. He's basically the quarterback of the defense. Having him around for the transition to a new system is worth the extra cash.

Cowboys executive vice president Stephen Jones and Bill Johnson, Murray's agent, spoke Monday night, according to a source.

SKEPTICAL

That shady contract is ridiculous and he's coming off a bad year

Mark Ingram has had less than 600 carries his whole career and he got 4/$16

that was the murray contract allegedly offered early this season after being hurt for 3 years, and before they gave him the ball 400 times and he broke his hand and fumbled the most in the league

I like murray a lot.

if CJ Spiller is his "replacement" then we're going to need to basically replace murray with 2 guys to make up for the 7 games spiller will miss

Dang Broncos catching group bout to be Demaryius, Sanders, Latimers, Daniels, Green!! Pretty good.

that's gonna be really nice for peyton "6 yards downfield is a deep pass" manning

Fox318

You won't hear me defending Idzik. Guy was a terrible GM. I don't think they'll have to overpay everyone, but Harris is an important piece. He's basically the quarterback of the defense. Having him around for the transition to a new system is worth the extra cash.

They gave him a stupid deal because the owner has been using the team to fund his corrupt and shitty politicians.

Rex should have never been fired and everybody knows it. The owner let bradway stick around because he is too cheap to eat contracts.

Why do you think Schooty was on Rex's staff when Rex first joined?

Maccagnan is now forced to either overpay for old players or lose money.

And Maccagnan isn't even signing impact players. He is trying to sign bums so the team has 0 expectations for this year so they can tank in the draft.

gutshot

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
The #Saints have called around, open to shopping many of their players, source say. One notable player included: TE Jimmy Graham. For real.

Whoa.

MechDX

SportsPickle ‏@sportspickle · 3h3 hours ago
Trent Richardson races to phone to call Colts to tell them to not sign Gore. Phone is 4 yards away. He finally reaches phone tomorrow.

#DEAD

Link

The Autumn Wind
They gave him a stupid deal because the owner has been using the team to fund his corrupt and shitty politicians.

Rex should have never been fired and everybody knows it. The owner let bradway stick around because he is too cheap to eat contracts.

Why do you think Schooty was on Rex's staff when Rex first joined?

Maccagnan is now forced to either overpay for old players or lose money.

And Maccagnan isn't even signing impact players. He is trying to sign bums so the team has 0 expectations for this year so they can tank in the draft.
You're either being sarcastic or you've lost me.

Eleuin

Kept Bulaga and Cobb which I'm guessing were our primary goals. House got paid way too much money compared to what he's worth.
Yeah just saw the numbers no thanks, good for him though.

Wonder if they'll draft a cb early now? Unless they're bringing tramon back or are comfortable with Hyde as a 2 and Hayward still in nickel.

jakncoke

Banned
Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
The #Saints have called around, open to shopping many of their players, source say. One notable player included: TE Jimmy Graham. For real.

Whoa.

Saints going to try and get out of cap hell by trading away every but keep the qb cap figure at nearly 30 million lol

MechDX

Aaron Leming @AaronLemingNFL
· 9m 9 minutes ago
Was also just told, the #Bears have bowed out in the Terrance Knighton sweepstakes. #Raiders expected to be the winners.

Raiders signed someone

Top Bottom