• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

People keep comparing my boys to the 90s squad

Great Oline rb qb

Need a pass rusher,etc

But it turning out everyone is a criminal is p nostalgic too.

Jacoby Jones cut by Ravens.

http://mmqb.si.com/2015/02/25/nfl-mock-draft-peter-king-marcus-mariota-trade/

Peter King believes the Eagles will move up for Mariota just like Pat Kirwan from CBS.

I couldn't imagine the Racists giving the Eagles a potential franchise QB.

Seems like King just wanted to write about the McNabb trade.

Raiders, Jags and Skins all wanting to trade out should lower the cost. I still think Raiders would give them the best deal. This year's 1st and 2nd, next year's 2nd and 4th or something similar.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Jacoby Jones cut by Ravens.

Raiders, Jags and Skins all wanting to trade out should lower the cost. I still think Raiders would give them the best deal. This year's 1st and 2nd, next year's 2nd and 4th or something similar.

If a trade up is that cheap, the Steelers should consider moving up for Fowler.

Draxal

According to the rumor, a video is set to be released today with Dez Bryant pulling a "Ray Rice".

That shit better not be true or this is gonna blow up even worse than Ray Rice.

It's not a Ray Rice, it's ten times worse than Ray Rice.

ParityBit

According to the rumor, a video is set to be released today with Dez Bryant pulling a "Ray Rice".

That shit better not be true or this is gonna blow up even worse than Ray Rice.

NFL insiders: Oh crap, we need deflategate 2.0 stat! Dive! Dive! Dive!

Jarnet87

Maybe for the Redkins, cant see the Jags and Raiders doing it for so little. Jags gonna lose out on one of two top ranked defensive talents, and the Raiders at 20 means they could be stuck with DGB. If Parker or White are there in the mid teens they'd probably use that extra 2nd to move up and get him. So in the end the Raiders have an extra 2nd and 4th round pick to move from 4 to 20. Dats turrible.

If this video is real and its something from years ago can the league really punish him?

Draxal

Well we haven't actually seen the video yet so I can't say that for certain yet.

If it is THAT bad though...oh boy.

Ray Rice's video is bad don't get me wrong, but he came from a good family and had a perfect reputation before this video hit, it was a horrific short sequence of violence, that shows how people you thought would never do such a thing are capable of doing so.

Dez comes from a horrible horrible family, and has self control issues all of his life and the the rumor that its really really really bad.

Well, he did have Cubs in his name, I'd hate sports too if I was a Cubs fan. Just like I hate college basketball because I'm a Rutgers fan.

Respect

It's not a Ray Rice, it's ten times worse than Ray Rice.

Even if it is on the same level of the Rice video, that would be sufficiently "bad enough."

Been hearing about this video for days though, with no real info other than "it exists." Apparently it was around for months but now it is just dropping as he is in contract negotiations.

Maybe a cubs fan?

JNA

Banned

iCaD6NU.gif

I can't even comprehend why somebody would wish death on people for liking sports.

MechDX

Ray Rice's video is bad don't get me wrong, but he came from a good family and had a perfect reputation before this video hit, it was a horrific short sequence of violence.

Dez comes from a horrible horrible family, and has self control issues all of his life and the the rumor that its really really really bad.

Just read that it is a Wal Mart surveillance video. How does an incident "this bad" happen inside a damn Wal Mart, caught on video and there is no police reports filed? No news reports of an incident from Dallas media? All the usual amount of people inside a Wal Mart and not one single person saw anything?

The league has long arms to cover shit up but this is a near JFK level cover up if true.

Respect

Just read that it is a Wal Mart surveillance video. How does an incident "this bad" happen inside a damn Wal Mart, caught on video and there is no police reports filed? No news reports of an incident from Dallas media?

The league has long arms to cover shit up but this is a near JFK level cover up if true.

Indeed, it doesn't add up.

Just read that it is a Wal Mart surveillance video. How does an incident "this bad" happen inside a damn Wal Mart, caught on video and there is no police reports filed? No news reports of an incident from Dallas media? All the usual amount of people inside a Wal Mart and not one single person saw anything?

More important question: What is a guy with millions of dollars doing inside a WalMart?

JNA

Banned
Even if it is on the same level of the Rice video, that would be sufficiently "bad enough."

Been hearing about this video for days though, with no real info other than "it exists." Apparently it was around for months but now it is just dropping as he is in contract negotiations.

Maybe the Cowboys knew about that video and have been holding on to it until this very moment.

Jerry Jones be like "if I can't have you (at a decent price), THAN NOBODY CAN!"

In all seriousness, I don't understand how these videos can be held for such a long time and than suddenly released.

Syrinx

I wonder if the NFL will do anything to pressure the Bucs into not taking Winston first overall. Especially if this Bryant thing blows up (not entirely convinced of this yet), I'd figure the last thing the NFL wants is headlines of an accused rapist being drafted first overall.

Not sure what they could do though. And at least Roger has months to prepare a canned response should it happen.

Tom Penny

More important question: What is a guy with millions of dollars doing inside a WalMart?

It was at Walmart? It all makes sense now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF0tkdhtIDA

Draxal

Schefter says it exists, but he didn't go to the hyperbole route of it being 5 times worse.

It's probably a parking lot video.

Maybe for the Redkins, cant see the Jags and Raiders doing it for so little. Jags gonna lose out on one of two top ranked defensive talents, and the Raiders at 20 means they could be stuck with DGB. If Parker or White are there in the mid teens they'd probably use that extra 2nd to move up and get him. So in the end the Raiders have an extra 2nd and 4th round pick to move from 4 to 20. Dats turrible.

Maybe, but if they are already putting it out there that they want to trade out, they probably aren't as enamored with these guys as the media is. Me personally, and I'm hardly an expert, but I don't see a huge gulf between any guy taken at 4 vs 20 in this draft.

I'd be fine with Kendricks or Strong at 20 and 3 or 4 more top 100 picks vs Cooper/White/Fowler/Ray at 4.

I don't think they'd consider trading back up after trading down.

Colasante

I'll be curious to see if the Patriots are in on David Harris in free agency. I know Revis loves him and Bill has always respected him. The team needs depth at linebacker and potentially a starter if Jerod Mayo doesn't agree to a pay cut, but the market for Harris is supposed to be pretty active, with all three AFC East teams in on him. They might be better off looking to the draft for their linebacker depth.

ampere

I don't believe the Dez rumors. So many bullshit rumors in sports news

If a video comes out, we'll see. But just rumors? Nah not going to play that game.

ParityBit

If a video comes out, we'll see. But just rumors? Nah not going to play that game.

Adam Schefter has commented on it's validity. So there has to be something floating around don't you think?

Bread

Banned

I don't believe that Hernandez killed anyone. So many bullshit rumors in sports news.

If he gets convicted, we'll see. But just rumors? Nah not going to play that game.

Draxal

Dez curb stomped his mother. Calling it now.

While not curbstomped, it wouldn't surprise if me she was the victim in this altercation. The stuff that his family tried to pull on him was insane.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...kground-worst-had-ever-seen-ex-143532870.html

and there was an incident last year in which he allegedly hit his mother in the face with a baseball cap and ripped her T-shirt and bra, though she didn't press charges.

MechDX

Drew Dougherty ‏@DoughertyDrew · 22s22 seconds ago
QB @Ryan_mallett_15 isn't afraid to get his hands dirty. With glitter. cc: @texaschildrens

Such a community driven guy!
probably sniffing the markers as well!

Is it common for players who are UFA's to be doing community outreach for teams?

Top Bottom