• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Draxal

Draxal is the guy who was pro scrotum slashing right?

Nah, I was in the pro Beilema camp, he's got the Fighting Weinke's on the up and up.

Don't get me wrong what Ray Rice did was insane, but there's been much worse in the NFL.

Hi Jeremiah Parker/Rae Carruth.

MechDX

teaching that little girl how to cut lines.

2192148024_688d0eb741_o.gif

eznark

Banned
Nah, I was in the pro Beilema camp, he's got the Fighting Weinke's on the up and up.

Don't get me wrong what Ray Rice did was insane, but there's been much worse in the NFL.

Weird comps since their punishments were also way, way, way more severe so everyone else seems to agree.

Colasante

Such a community driven guy!
probably sniffing the markers as well!

Is it common for players who are UFA's to be doing community outreach for teams?

I'm not sure, I know Devin McCourty is still doing some charity events that are Patriots-related, but he's an entrenched member of the community. I'd think it was a little more rare for someone like Mallett and probably a sign that his resigning there is a foregone conclusion.

Draxal

Weird comps since their punishments were also way, way, way more severe so everyone else seems to agree.

Just saying there's alot more domestic violence than you expect in this league, Pittman and Harrison was pretty horrific and they were glossed over.

Don't know where you got me in the pro Peterson camp as I said nothing about that one.

eznark

Banned
Just saying there's alot more domestic violence than you expect in this league, Pittman and Harrison was pretty horrific and they were glossed over.

Don't know where you got me in the pro Peterson camp as I said nothing about that one.

my deepest of apologies

Draxal

Go read the thread. There were apologists for everything, even the stuffing leaves in the kids mouth.

There were six different threads about him, and I was already pretty upset about the Ray Rice thing at the time (he was a Saint at Rutgers, and was really disappointed him when I saw the video as I gave him the benefit of the doubt before than). It would be like finding out Devin McCourty was a serial killer.

Draxal

I'll take under. The Rice video was nuts, even the first one was really disturbing.

Knocking people out isn't like the movies... they can die.

If there was video of Michael Pittman crashing his wife's Mercedes with his hummer while their 2 year old was in there, and there was video of James Harrison breaking down his girlfriend's front down door, slapping her in the face and breaking her phone, they'd be out of the league during when that occured.

Hell we even have Dorial Beckham Green coming in and what he did was college was a repeat of Harrison.

There's alot of nasty shit that goes on, but we have no video of.

Arc

There were definitely instances before just as bad as the Rice incident. The key difference is none of them were caught on tape for the world to see.

Syrinx

There were definitely instances before just as bad as the Rice incident. The key difference is none of them were caught on tape for the world to see.

Not only was there tape, but it ended up with TMZ and got shown to people who don't normally pay attention. And everybody saw the video with the context of "The NFL only suspended him two games for this".

Draxal

Not only was there tape, but it ended up with TMZ and got shown to people who don't normally pay attention. And everybody saw the video with the context of "The NFL only suspended him two games for this".

I saw it in more in the context is how he is out of jail?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 18m18 minutes ago

PIT was under 89% but just completed restructurings for Gilbert, Pouncey and Mitchell saving $9.5M in cap space and moving over threshold

Pouncey? Sure. But those other two restructures are a fucking mistake. #FireColbert

Mr. Blindside visited the Panthers today.

Based off of last year's production, do not want, but beggars can't be choosers I guess.

Oher is still better on either side of the line than any player we had playing tackle at any point last year.

jakncoke

Banned
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 18m18 minutes ago

PIT was under 89% but just completed restructurings for Gilbert, Pouncey and Mitchell saving $9.5M in cap space and moving over threshold

Pouncey? Sure. But those other two restructures are a fucking mistake. #FireColbert

Colbert gives no fucks

ampere

Just really got my goat because Gordon was suspended almost a full season for pot... I mean come on that shit is a performance "de-enhancing" drug if anything. Slows you down.

It's 2015 NFL

eznark

Banned
Just really got my goat because Gordon was suspended almost a full season for pot... I mean come on that shit is a performance "de-enhancing" drug if anything. Slows you down.

It's 2015 NFL

No he wasn't, he was suspended for multiple infractions and punished according to the CBA.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Hopefully he'll take us back to the good ol days of Ryan Mallett and Bobby Petrino (this is such a Browns thing to say)

What would Tomsula have to do to get you back on the wagon.

Nothing. I am not against tomsula. I like tomsula. I will not blame him for any of the upcoming disastrous season. I blame york and baalke only. Nothing will make me like them.

If tomsula happens to guide us to a good season then that's fantastic. It won't make me like york. Motherfucker and his sidekick baalke are a couple clowns.

exarkun

I'm taking the under for the 5 times bet.

Apparently the video hasn't been released because all of this stems from the fact that a few of his former friends are trying to blackmail him into paying money. Which then asks how do they have sole possession of this tape, and why now when he's negotiating a contract? Why wouldn't you do this after he gets paid?

zychi

Banned
I'm taking the under for the 5 times bet.

Apparently the video hasn't been released because all of this stems from the fact that a few of his former friends are trying to blackmail him into paying money. Which then asks how do they have sole possession of this tape, and why now when he's negotiating a contract? Why wouldn't you do this after he gets paid?

I'm guessing it's a drunk girl passed out getting raped ala Winston. I can't think of any other scenarios where Bryant would be filmed. Unless they recorded him slapping the shit out of his mom.

You guys ever hear the rumor that his mom is actually his blood-sister who was raped by his dad? Obviously it's an internet rumor, but goddamn would that be horrible and good reason to be fucked up in life

I'm guessing it's a drunk girl passed out getting raped ala Winston. I can't think of any other scenarios where Bryant would be filmed. Unless they recorded him slapping the shit out of his mom.

You guys ever hear the rumor that his mom is actually his blood-sister who was raped by his dad? Obviously it's an internet rumor, but goddamn would that be horrible and good reason to be fucked up in life

At Wal-Mart though?

Respect

Can't say I heard this one...for some reason that does somewhat remind me of the TO story and how he was attracted to his sister growing up, but he didn't know it was his sister, until his dad told him.

I think the Dez video is him leaving his cart in an empty parking space like a dick instead of putting it in the cart return area. That's a big problem at my Wal-Mart

Top Bottom