• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Vic Carucci is hearing the Browns are the front runner for Hard Knocks.
Ohhh gawd PLS no, I feel sick. NOOOOOOOO!
anime-12.gif

*pukes

cdyhybrid

Michael Sam's 40 time got worse

vxqNSX7.png

He should try fullback. I'm mostly being serious. If he has decent hands (probably not since he played DE) he might find a spot.

Motion to rename cdy to osmosis, cause he's driven by salt and a thin skin.

love ya

I'm only salty that Bevell is still my OC. Also, I have the thickest skin of anyone on this forum. People just mistake responding to a post as being mad/salty/whatever.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'd be melting down with BG right now if not for my Internet suddenly turning to shit.

I blame anime sunday! Thanks crunchyroll!

rando14

I'd be melting down with BG right now if not for my Internet suddenly turning to shit.

I blame anime sunday! Thanks crunchyroll!

Hmmm what a coincidence, first you are extremely disrespectful to my squad, then suddenly the universe hands you a slice of Karma pie with this Hard Knocks crap!!

God loves Rando, it is known!!
tw3g2aC.gif

#MoreAndMoreBrownWater

bionic77

Si.com has pictures of Allison Brie for the pervs who dream of her to wank to. I remember a lot of gifs of her so I assume that is most of you.

It is in the hot clicks section. Or something like that.

MRSA

Banned
You work in healthcare right?

Is this chick is attractive she is aiming for a young doctor.

Only after that dream dies will she consider a poor like you.

The dream died for me when I wanted to be a doctor then looked at my 3.1 GPA, I said oh well, I can always be a nurse.

bionic77

I see you've already gotten your fill.
If I am being honest I did not even look at all of them.

But being the good person I am I thought I would share this with you as most of you don't get to sleep next to a beautiful woman every night and are often forced to ask them out on a scrap of paper.

Good luck MRSA. I never tried that shit when I was single but I hope it works out for you!

MRSA

Banned
You write like a girl, no way she says yes.

Don't worry, I have girly handwriting too :'(

I have two styles of writing, if I write in script you won't be able to read it, its like reading a doctor's handwriting. That's why I generally write in block so people can read it my writing.

bionic77

I have two styles of writing, if I write in script you won't be able to read it, its like reading a doctor's handwriting. That's why I generally write in block so people can read it my writing.
I don't think your handwriting is girly.

It looks like shit. A sure sign you are a dude.

I don't know why girls write so much better than us. But these days probably all kids write like shit because all of their homework is probably on computers and tablets. I wonder if they even teach them cursive anymore.

MRSA

Banned
I can't believe it, MRSA didn't insult anyone for a whole post

praise the lord

Hello not-friend, how are you doing on this fine evening?

EDIT: bionic, they don't teach cursive in school anymore, fuckin tablets. That shit pissed me off in school having to learn cursive.

bionic77

I am glad we all agree that learning cursive in 2nd grade (or whatever grade it was) sucked massive balls.

Based on what I see in public bathrooms they need to replace that time with teaching these fucking people that you are supposed to wash your hands after you take a piss or take a shit. Once they get that down they should make sure kids know how to write a proper sentence. MS Word is not smart enough to do that for you just yet.

Top Bottom