• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

BarneyShoot.gif

I'm lucky I'm not having a disrespect seizure right now.

21-peeling-potato-wtf-anime.gif

Animeu Sunday. Some person uploaded the orignal neon genesis series on YouTube. Going through it for the first time, quality isn't the best though

Arc

What does everyone think of extra points? They're such a formality the league might as well make touchdowns worth 7 with the option of going for an extra point to get 8. If you fail it though the touchdown could be worth only 6. Basically NFL Blitz style.

Quotient

What does everyone think of extra points? They're such a formality the league might as well make touchdowns worth 7 with the option of going for an extra point to get 8. If you fail it though the touchdown could be worth only 6. Basically NFL Blitz style.

Conversion should be like Rugby, perpendicular from the point it crossed the plane. It may add an element of strategy in getting a touchdown in front of the posts or from the corners.

MRSA

Banned
CAJUN

I'm coming to your swamp next week

Lets go out and find some Southern belles, you'd be a great wingman since you have no sexual desire, you can block the heffer.

Arc

What does everyone think of expansion? Personally I think smaller market teams need to be relocated first before the league expands any further.

What does everyone think of expansion? Personally I think smaller market teams need to be relocated first before the league expands any further.
I don't see how you expand the league and keep scheduling sane. There's also a fair case that competitive balance (and overall quality of play) is at the edge as is, and that if anything the NFL should be contracting teams if the good of the product is the goal.

Of course, it's not, money is. But I think expansion would be a huge mistake. Almost as big of one as an 18 game season...

Top Bottom