• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

I know its affecting the whole us but they should worry about solving that instead of building more shit. Cali needs to hit the brakes on growth.
Building more shit would actually help, if it meant less farming and industry. That's where the vast majority of fresh water goes.

Instead they'll do water rationing and pretend it makes a substantial difference! USA! USA!

750x422

Is that a glass roof? Wouldn't the people under it be like ants under a magnifying glass?

If the climate in california is so good why do you need a dome?

I have no idea why Im so excited for the GAF meltdowns for Bloodborne. Im hyped for the game myself but you can see people bragging about how they plan to not sleep for two + days straight.

If it is half as good as Dark Souls, Ill be satisfied.

You anticipate meltdowns? What, did it get bad early reviews?

No it has absolutely nothing to do with bad reviews. Im guessing it will get glowing critical acclaim.

Its going to be like Dark Souls. People on GAF are going to binge super hard, not sleep, and freak the fuck out when they reach a point that frustrates them.

Narag

No it has absolutely nothing to do with bad reviews. Im guessing it will get glowing critical acclaim.

Its going to be like Dark Souls. People on GAF are going to binge super hard, not sleep, and freak the fuck out when they reach a point that frustrates them.

Looking forward to however Yoshichan severely injures himself this time.

That's not even a real game.

Speakign of games, that new Cities Skyline seems to have everyone all hot and bothered, but it seems a little too complex for my taste. I wish someone would just make a spiritual sequel to Sim City SNES.
I want a Simcity game that takes place inside a space colony, and has to be entirely self-sufficient.

Bread

Banned
That's not even a real game.

Speakign of games, that new Cities Skyline seems to have everyone all hot and bothered, but it seems a little too complex for my taste. I wish someone would just make a spiritual sequel to Sim City SNES.
Civ games are cool, but I just want a sequel to Civ Revolution for those same reasons.

Deadbeat

Banned
it's not an easy game to get into and some people just aren't going to like it regardless. you have to really learn the system/tendencies/etc but once it clicks it becomes god tier. it takes a lot of time though.
I beat the game and didnt care for it. After giants town the game dropped off a cliff and I had to force myself to finish it. It was boring. I understand that if its your first difficult game you are excited, but I was expecting more from the hype.

Every single time I have a friend ask about demon/dark souls, I always assume that they wont like it. I warn them that they are great games but can extremely frustrating.

All three, each of whom are extremely casual console gamers, ended up playing and loving them.

At this point I just assume everyone loves that series.

I beat the game and didnt care for it. After giants town the game dropped off a cliff and I had to force myself to finish it. It was boring. I understand that if its your first difficult game you are excited, but I was expecting more from the hype.

well, i also liked demons souls more than dark souls. also not sure why you think the main allure is that its a difficult game. the game actually isn't difficult at all if you stay on your toes. that is why i like it. makes you play smart and pay attention. if you don't do that you will die... a lot. the game is fair in that regard.

i will say i liked demons souls more than ds/ds2 but they are all really great to me

Every single time I have a friend ask about demon/dark souls, I always assume that they wont like it. I warn them that they are great games but can extremely frustrating.

All three, each of whom are extremely casual console gamers, ended up playing and loving them.

At this point I just assume everyone loves that series.

If they were asking about demon/dark souls, they were likely not extremely casual. The casual fans I know play Minecraft/Madden/phone games and have no idea what Souls is

Also, you gotta be deep in the Souls bubble to just assume everyone loves that series

Deadbeat

Banned
well, i also liked demons souls more than dark souls. also not sure why you think the main allure is that its a difficult game. the game actually isn't difficult at all if you stay on your toes. that is why i like it. makes you play smart and pay attention. if you don't do that you will die... a lot. the game is fair in that regard.

i will say i liked demons souls more than ds/ds2 but they are all really great to me
Because thats all people talk about as a selling point. The game isnt in my eyes, but I can understand people that dont play hardcore games would tout it as some great revelation.

Onto football, who was the player that quit just after a year and a half? My dad was talking to me about it and we dont remember the guys name. He said he didnt want to retire all banged up.

Furyous

Moe rules! But alas the clock has passed 12 here in the east, and it's Monday....Hangover Monday?

*scoffs at hangover with a gallon of gatorade and enough fried food to give myself a hard attack*

I spent the better part of this weekend fighting an absinthe bottle. I won but do not feel good at all.

Am I missing out on anything with the Demon/Dark Souls series? It looks too hard and isn't for me.

Someone hand me a box of tissues because the Browns are frontrunners for hard knocks, allegedly.

*'Scust at this BS*

Keep Johnny off the camera and in the film room. This is his redshirt year so he needs to focus on life and football later if that's what he decides to do. Other than that, Pettine doesn't seem like the coach who wants Hard Knocks in the locker room. I vividly remember the Dolphins losing an advantage during the season JJ Watt figured out their snap count watching hard knocks.

CardsGAF: we have to find a way to bring AP to Arizona. He's just what we need. Besides, the OGs finish their career in Arizona.

Top Bottom